Reviews for Triple Triad King
J.V. Hart chapter 12 . 4/28
Aw Man you can't imagine how happy I was to see this updated again, and its always a pleasure reading this story true. This chapter was great and I can't help but love it. So far so good keep up the good work!~
Sapphire Orchid chapter 12 . 4/23
This story is amazing I can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 4 . 4/16
He is really obsessed about his Ifrit card huh.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 4/12
Ah man, i remember when i had my obsession with that damn card game. Spent ages hunting down and collecting every damn one of them
AresLaw chapter 11 . 4/2
I love it! Lol
I totally found this fic by accident but I am highly enjoying it :D
Gundam Kaiser chapter 12 . 3/28
Pfft... Striple Triad is a strong candidate for best card game ever.

Also, can I just take a moment to say that I absolutely LOVED the way you wrote your action scenes in this chapter?
Athla chapter 12 . 3/18
I praise thee for every chapter thy bestow!
Leonas chapter 12 . 3/17
Oh my. Now this is a great take on the garden showdown. Can't wai tto see how it continues
Kaz chapter 10 . 2/26
Oh wow. Squall/Fujin lemon. Damn, been looking one of those for a while.
kewllewk chapter 1 . 2/20
Is there a reason this is center justified? It seems an odd departure from the norm to just randomly make. Otherwise this is rather above average, as fics go, and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 11 . 2/13
Oh, hey, new update was a pleasant surprise to find in my mailbox.

Much gratitude.
Aiur chapter 11 . 2/12
I'm so excited you're picking this story up again. The harem subplot is nice and all, but I'm honestly pumped about the Triple Triad more than anything else. No other story that I've found really makes it the focus, and the seriousness with which Squall approaches the card game compared to all of his other responsibilities is hysterical.

My only qualm has been center-align, really. Otherwise top notch. Keep it up!
Leonas chapter 11 . 2/11
Holy crap! THIS LIVES! OH MY GOD YES! I missed this so bad. And Squal is TALKING to one of his lovers. OMG! Now he just needs to talk to Quistis. I mean seriously. Also the card queen... thats not creepy. nope... and the blank card. SERIOUSLY WHATS WITH THAT THING!?

Great to have you back. I look forward to more.
scarletmoon chapter 11 . 2/11
great chapter good to see this story updated
Leonas chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
Wow... hen I found this on ficwad I was saddened by the fact there was only one chapter... But I found more. And now I am saddened again. It appears like the story died. And yet... I loved it from the beginning... and while I wavered around chap 7 I grew strong again during 8 and nine... And now... Now I want even more... I Never thought of giving Squall a harem... now I like the idea especially with how it's being done here... and the fact that squall is trying to grow... That and the use of Triple triad. My favorite side game in Final Fantasy... ever... God why did this have to end *Manly tears*
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »