Reviews for Triple Triad King
TOWTWUKER chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
Rage quit: to flip the table and say F*** THIS SHIT
J.V. Hart chapter 12 . 4/28/2016
Aw Man you can't imagine how happy I was to see this updated again, and its always a pleasure reading this story true. This chapter was great and I can't help but love it. So far so good keep up the good work!~
Sapphire Orchid chapter 12 . 4/23/2016
This story is amazing I can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 4 . 4/16/2016
He is really obsessed about his Ifrit card huh.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Ah man, i remember when i had my obsession with that damn card game. Spent ages hunting down and collecting every damn one of them
AresLaw chapter 11 . 4/2/2016
I love it! Lol
I totally found this fic by accident but I am highly enjoying it :D
Gundam Kaiser chapter 12 . 3/28/2016
Pfft... Striple Triad is a strong candidate for best card game ever.

Also, can I just take a moment to say that I absolutely LOVED the way you wrote your action scenes in this chapter?
Athla chapter 12 . 3/18/2016
I praise thee for every chapter thy bestow!
Leonas chapter 12 . 3/17/2016
Oh my. Now this is a great take on the garden showdown. Can't wai tto see how it continues
Kaz chapter 10 . 2/26/2016
Oh wow. Squall/Fujin lemon. Damn, been looking one of those for a while.
kewllewk chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Is there a reason this is center justified? It seems an odd departure from the norm to just randomly make. Otherwise this is rather above average, as fics go, and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 11 . 2/13/2016
Oh, hey, new update was a pleasant surprise to find in my mailbox.

Much gratitude.
Aiur chapter 11 . 2/12/2016
I'm so excited you're picking this story up again. The harem subplot is nice and all, but I'm honestly pumped about the Triple Triad more than anything else. No other story that I've found really makes it the focus, and the seriousness with which Squall approaches the card game compared to all of his other responsibilities is hysterical.

My only qualm has been center-align, really. Otherwise top notch. Keep it up!
Leonas chapter 11 . 2/11/2016
Holy crap! THIS LIVES! OH MY GOD YES! I missed this so bad. And Squal is TALKING to one of his lovers. OMG! Now he just needs to talk to Quistis. I mean seriously. Also the card queen... thats not creepy. nope... and the blank card. SERIOUSLY WHATS WITH THAT THING!?

Great to have you back. I look forward to more.
scarletmoon chapter 11 . 2/11/2016
great chapter good to see this story updated
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »