Reviews for 27bslash6
FanartForTHESOUL chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
(*Chuckles*)
Cylnein chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I just love this one I mean completely love it(god this..just wow)
It's one of the few fics which doesnt have oh so fragile juushiro
And they hate each other at the first!totally cool cuz well..the difference between them is obvious..
God your fics are sooooo good I absolutely love the fearful naughty captain juushiro (fragile sick juushiro is ok too..but..the first one is more sexy )its just too rare!wish I could find more hehe have any suggestions?
Argh..read this fic for five times and still loving it
Damn shunsui..juushiro seductive...TOTaLLY YEAH
Oh my dreams are coming true

I would love to chat with you by the way(*shy*)my favorite pairings is shunuki (*fangirl*)oh and I vote your poll. Wish you would update soon:3
TumblingTroublesomeTumbleweeds chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
27b/6...ahh man, that guy is such an asshole I love it xD haha Simon xD
Fading to Black chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
All I can think after reading this one is Mini-Sentaro and Mini-Kiyone.
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Haha! I'm so happy I decided to read this :D

Seriously it was opened in my browser for like 5 days now lol.

Idea of them not being friends from the beginning? Entirely believable. This setting? OH GAWD YES

Kyouraku's description...PFFFF

And when I imagined Yamamoto's and Juushiro's faces...

LOL D

Nice story I'm really happy that you got into Bleach, got obsessed with same characters as me and wrote fics

*happy dance*
TabbyCat33098 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! This was so cute and amazing and TOTALLY AWESOME! Although, I must admit that I'm a tad confused as to what just happened... O.o I'm sorry, it's probably nothing about how you wrote, I'm just seriously confused as to whether or not Kyoraku was lying and what really happened...
ebonypol chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I love this... I'd love To see what ukitake does next :)
Psycho-Neurotically Disturbed chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Thank you! I love school days humor between these boys! They're my favorites and I abuse them a lot in some humor stories. It also reminded me a little of my stories that feature them...short, funny and absolutely worth the read. If only all of my stories went that way.

Anyway, thanks for the great read. I'll favorite this, add you to my subscription (in case you want to write more wonderful Bleach stories) and be on my merry way.

P-ND
VraieEsprit chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I really shouldn't like this, because as you rightly said it's OC, but it got to Princess Snowdrop and I think you killed me xD. I spent so much time writing Juu and Shun stuffs and...never even thought of making them hate each other. And yet it worked o.O.

One small orthographic point - there's no macron on the last syllable of Kyouraku's name - you need it on the o instead ;)
Arpanator chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Oh. My. God. This is just Epic! xD I don't really have any criticism :D Keep up the awesomeness :P