Reviews for there are many ways
Please uodate with kakashis reception to konoha! Please! I beg of you!
angiewan601 chapter 2 . 3/6
wait so minato fucking left kakashi what a fucking dick and kakashi why did you go after obito he isn't worth youuuuuuu
InsaneIsBestSane chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Awesome! very nice with the use of damaging the character but not only when they die/are not in battle anymore.
EmptySurface chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
I can't help but try to imagine how Kakashi's reception back in Konoha is going to go...? Thank you for the chapter. :)
InsaneIsBestSane chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
'he will come back here' and its a three shot with the last chapter, but damn I do wish you could continue this. Its a amazing story that could be fleshed out to the max but I respect your wished. Have a nice day.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
Yaaay, you added third chapter! This makes me so happy, thank you! 3 3
Prescripto13 chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
I admire the old farm couple for the kindness they extended to Kakashi.
Mirae Desciderium chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
The ending of chapter two! Good, this was good!
D8 chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
I'd really like to know how this ends. I've been kind of hanging around the last few years hoping you'd post the conclusion. xD It's a good story; I'm interested in this alternate turn of events.

Your writing is bomb, seriously.

(On another note, I was really happy to see you'd posted new chapters for Burn Limits.)
Martesh chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
wow, i would love to read the conclusion. XD
Ammoire chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
Panicked, disjointed, and perfectly paced. I'm loving it.

Even though it's been a good few years since you've updated this, I find that I still enjoy it. Kudos for writing this! :)
MatsumotoXD chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Wow! Amazingly intense! Do continue please! I want to see what changes this will bring on! :)
EmptySurface chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Wow... I really, really wants to know what happens next! How different things would turn out if this was what really happened... Please update soon? Pretty please?

This is really dark, and I wonder if they blinded Obito... Rin will no doubt hate Kakashi after that. And what will Minato say? So many questions!
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
This hit something deep inside me and now I feel all choked up inside.
The angst and feels. Just. Too much.
Yellow Horse chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I really hope you continue this story, either to end it with Kakashi's death or to continue it into the canon storyline. Well done. I'm a fan.