Reviews for there are many ways
D8 chapter 2 . 6/4
I'd really like to know how this ends. I've been kind of hanging around the last few years hoping you'd post the conclusion. xD It's a good story; I'm interested in this alternate turn of events.

Your writing is bomb, seriously.

(On another note, I was really happy to see you'd posted new chapters for Burn Limits.)
Martesh chapter 2 . 5/10
wow, i would love to read the conclusion. XD
Ammoire chapter 2 . 1/25
Panicked, disjointed, and perfectly paced. I'm loving it.

Even though it's been a good few years since you've updated this, I find that I still enjoy it. Kudos for writing this! :)
MatsumotoXD chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Wow! Amazingly intense! Do continue please! I want to see what changes this will bring on! :)
EmptySurface chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Wow... I really, really wants to know what happens next! How different things would turn out if this was what really happened... Please update soon? Pretty please?

This is really dark, and I wonder if they blinded Obito... Rin will no doubt hate Kakashi after that. And what will Minato say? So many questions!
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
This hit something deep inside me and now I feel all choked up inside.
The angst and feels. Just. Too much.
Yellow Horse chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I really hope you continue this story, either to end it with Kakashi's death or to continue it into the canon storyline. Well done. I'm a fan.
mem0.RiZe chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
This was really interesting, and a very good take on a plausible scenario. Is it finished? If not, do you have plans of continuing it?
Violet Shadows chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
It's good; too much fictional interrogation is big on the gore, but it's the character interactions which really make it believable.
Prescripto13 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Powerful stuff in this one, Taiva! It was well-wrtten.
Yoholic chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Finally, im suprised that this is the first one that takes into account how he could have left gthem behind