Reviews for Dawn
Domitia Ivory chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Mako your a douche bag.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Fantastic if not a little depressing, my only comment is that you should change the status of the story to "complete." Loved it, don't know if you gathered that from my brief praise.
Penelope Applegate chapter 1 . 8/31/2012

SO glad she totally wins that argument in the end ;)

Beautifully, emotionally written. Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
childish bambino chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
oh god. I liked this maybe too much, and it could be canon so easily. mako is an asshat, but he's a lovable asshat, and I felt that this fic reflected that pretty well. I liked korra's confidence issues and her (justified) insecurity about mako and asami and where she fits in to their relationship.

your style is also really refreshing; it's poetic without being too overwhelming to the senses, you do a good job of balancing straightforward storytelling with lines like: But this certainly didn't feel like Earth—not with Mako wrapped in her sheets. (fave line btw)

so yes. great great great. I noticed in the summary that you posted this as a oneshot, and I hope I'm not pandering to you, but you can mark the story as complete when you publish it. it's just in case you don't plan on adding anymore to this (it's a great standalone piece) but it can get readers' hopes up and they'll story alert without reviewing, or ask you to continue it, etc. so yeah.
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Alaksdjfasldfjasdfj I can't even I loved this so much. I have this fic I'm writing where Korra is The Other Woman and it's a lot like this.
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Sexy, very sexy, and without a hint of smut. I must say that I approve and am quite glad you continued writing. :3
scribe'sdaughter chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was so...captivating. I couldn't control my urgent need to read as fast I could to finish the story, but the beautiful detail and love you ingrained into every word within this story, it compelled me to savor the piece and read it meticulously. I do not regret that decision. Bravo.
Imaginary Enemies chapter 1 . 6/8/2012