Reviews for Vegas Surprise
Kiani Raicevich chapter 26 . 9/9
Please update when you can.
I love this story very much
Chey chapter 26 . 9/1
I am very sorry for your loss. I hope you are able to find happiness in your new home and I look forward to reading new additions to the story, as i reread it over and over again.
Kyra chapter 26 . 8/31
OMG! I absolutely love it! Can't wait for more! What is stefan talking about?can't wait to find out! Bella's and Damon's relationship... Adorable! Great story! Awesome job! Keep going! Read you soon!
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 26 . 8/24
Omg omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg i love love love love love love love it plis plis plis more suunn plis more suunn
LindsayG01 chapter 26 . 8/18
please write more!
tinkermist99 chapter 26 . 8/6
plz update...
southerencuttie23 chapter 26 . 8/6
I just found this story and I absolutely love it. I can't wait for a update. I am so curious as to what Stefan and Bonnie have
Coonkisser19 chapter 26 . 8/3
I love it please update soon
Angel JJK chapter 26 . 8/3
Great. Nice family bonding. Look forward to more.
01Katie chapter 26 . 8/1
Loved it and can't wait for.
Sakihinata chapter 26 . 7/29
Thanks for updating ;)
Trowa'sDancer chapter 26 . 7/29
First off, I’m sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine the pain you’re been in for losing a parent. And I don’t know what religion you practice, if any, but just know wherever he is, he’s always watching you.
On a little lighter note, I’m glad you’re back to writing. I love this story and how you weave it the way you have... But I do wonder what Stefan and Bonnie want to show everyone. Maybe they’re going to have a picnic setup outside for dinner? Or Seth and Rachel happen to show up early and that’s why they want everyone outside as a surprise.
BrittLiz24 chapter 26 . 7/28
Loved it! I'm sorry you lost your dad. I hope you are taking the time to heal.
bascheffler chapter 26 . 7/28
So happy you are back and writting again. I really hoped to see you finish this story. Excellent!
juliet709 chapter 26 . 7/28
another great chapter. cant wait to see what happens with the cullens and what ever it is stephan and bonnie have to show them