Reviews for Hello Goodbye
CheerLoveGale chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Hey my username is CheerLoveGale but I'm reading on my Kindle and the stupid piece of junk won't let me log in, so... yeah. Anyway, OMG I like totally love your story! It's like totally awesome. I randomly start dying laughing in my room and my parents must think I'm going crazy up here, but I'm not. I'm laughing at Edmund, LOL! He's a hoot! Love it! Please update really really soon, though, because I'm running out of good Edmund/OC stories to read, and none of them are getting updated very much :( LOL. But still, an update, please? And just one little request, at the ball, could it be a really long chapter about how Edmund and Ariana are dancing and they get feelings for her and, oh, I don't know, maybe even... a kiss? Or more than one? I really like the Edmund romance stories, that's really what I'm looking for, and again, you're one ofthe few people who write great ones that I haven't [hopefully] read all of yet LOL. So please an update and an Edmund/Ariana sweet moment or two... or more;) Thanks!
Daring to be Different chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
A suggestion when changing POVs have a line break in between them to help the reader know that the POV is changing to another character.
Daring to be Different chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
These first couple of chapters have been really good the one problem is spelling and grammar, I definitly recommend a BETA reader who can help you correct those problems.
DawnDestination chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Don't stop, alright?:)))
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
Whoa it's been a while...update! Please update fast! Why did Edmund leave and why didn't he want to say anything in front or Ariana?!
Ivanna23 chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
There's only one thing I dislike...
how long it takes you to update!
LobstaFace17 chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
UPDATE!
That Elusive Reader chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
'Tis a wonderful review! This is a great story. Can't wait to find out what happens next! Please continue!
Nightskylove chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
I find the story very interesting! Keep writing ;P
Roundabout Of Red Roses chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Brilliant! Don't worry about your english, the only thing that I noticed was that instead of "France" put French as you are stating the name of the language not the place.

But it was great either way!
Roundabout Of Red Roses chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Amazing, can't wait to see what happens next.

Update soon please.