Reviews for I'm In Love With Someone Else
chichimerah chapter 41 . 12/26/2014
HeYa, it been almost 2 and half years since the last time you published this fiction.. It been honoured to me to join wit your lil journey.. I loved it! All of them are amazing.. They're awesome... :)

Back to the story, a lil bit sadness bcoz this is the end of the story. It is true? This is the end of the chapter? There's no more another updated? Hurmmmm... Ok.. I love the nervous San feel at the altar. Beautiful!
Guest chapter 40 . 10/8/2014
This was actually a pretty good story please don't delete it and could you also please make one more chapter about their wedding
Guest chapter 40 . 9/21/2014
I want the wedding chapter please! I love this story I read it 12 times already. I love it and wish you would stop writing this one...(sad face). Reconsider continuing the story just think about it please..wedding chapter now please asap..!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/11/2014
DO NOT DELETE! I LOVE READING THIS STORY OVER AND OVER!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/11/2014
no no no no keep going with this story there are so many ways you can take this story I have tons of I ideas for you you just have to keep going and don't give up have naya get hurt and in a coma or heather gets hurt this time I truly think its heathers turn to get hurt
Guest chapter 40 . 9/9/2014
wedding please
silvrd21 chapter 40 . 5/7/2014
please post the wedding!
chichimerah chapter 40 . 4/7/2014
Seem like you have no motivation to continue this story... I'm not lying, me and the rest of your readers really wanted to know the climax of this story.. Ofcoz we know they gonna married n happy ever after.. But after ch 40, you just stop like that... A little bit frustrated! Im not blame you.. An idea it is hard to find when you dont have any ideas in your mind..

Well, thank forsharing you brilliant idea and a good fiction for us to read.. Im gonna looking for your other fiction.. Dont stop writing coz remember you're AMAZING! :)
Snixx101 chapter 39 . 10/21/2013
please ... just the wedding part thank you :* xoxo
Channy2425 chapter 40 . 9/30/2013
dont leave us hanging for the wedding lol
Purple-Ketchup chapter 40 . 9/25/2013
Pease give us a wedding chapter! Even if it's just like, an epilogue.
-Q
Guest chapter 40 . 9/25/2013
oh... Im sad... So yes I want the last chapter.
icesk8er chapter 40 . 9/24/2013
Aww, don't delete it. I really like this story. I do hope you at least post the wedding chapter. I'm sad you aren't continuing it. It's really good and you're a great writer. I hope you'll reconsider.
icesk8er chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
I just started reading this story, and I'm loving it so far. But I did want to let you know that they would definitely not need to fly home after visiting Naya's parents (who are actually divorced BTW). The distance between where they live in the city and where Naya grew up is about an hour by car or so. Less if there isn't any traffic. Both places are actually in Los Angeles County. I know you aren't from here, so I thought I'd let you know incase you end up deciding to write any other stories like this in the future. )
Guest chapter 40 . 9/22/2013