Reviews for I'm In Love With Someone Else
chichimerah chapter 40 . 4/7
Seem like you have no motivation to continue this story... I'm not lying, me and the rest of your readers really wanted to know the climax of this story.. Ofcoz we know they gonna married n happy ever after.. But after ch 40, you just stop like that... A little bit frustrated! Im not blame you.. An idea it is hard to find when you dont have any ideas in your mind..

Well, thank forsharing you brilliant idea and a good fiction for us to read.. Im gonna looking for your other fiction.. Dont stop writing coz remember you're AMAZING! :)
Snixx101 chapter 39 . 10/21/2013
please ... just the wedding part thank you :* xoxo
Channy2425 chapter 40 . 9/30/2013
dont leave us hanging for the wedding lol
Purple-Ketchup chapter 40 . 9/25/2013
Pease give us a wedding chapter! Even if it's just like, an epilogue.
-Q
Guest chapter 40 . 9/25/2013
oh... Im sad... So yes I want the last chapter.
icesk8er chapter 40 . 9/24/2013
Aww, don't delete it. I really like this story. I do hope you at least post the wedding chapter. I'm sad you aren't continuing it. It's really good and you're a great writer. I hope you'll reconsider.
icesk8er chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
I just started reading this story, and I'm loving it so far. But I did want to let you know that they would definitely not need to fly home after visiting Naya's parents (who are actually divorced BTW). The distance between where they live in the city and where Naya grew up is about an hour by car or so. Less if there isn't any traffic. Both places are actually in Los Angeles County. I know you aren't from here, so I thought I'd let you know incase you end up deciding to write any other stories like this in the future. )
Guest chapter 40 . 9/22/2013
Don't delete it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Please post your last chapter of this fantastic fanfic..
eurasian2005 chapter 40 . 9/22/2013
hi jesse. thanks for posting your AN. it would be really great if you can write the wedding scene for the ending. _
Ale chapter 40 . 9/22/2013
Wedding!
gracielovesyou chapter 40 . 9/22/2013
I love this story and it's been one my favourite for sure. I can understand if you don't want to update anymore though I'd love the next chapter, but as a writer it's all about what you think is right for the story and yourself. Thank you for writing this and I'm definitely read more stories from you. :)
Stephed101 chapter 40 . 9/22/2013
I would really love it if you posted the wedding chapter. But I understand if you don't. I would however love for you to keep this story up I loved it so much. But again I understand if you choose to delete it. It is your story after all ] thank you so much for taking the time to write it I really appreciate it
Guest chapter 40 . 9/22/2013
Post please :)
Falitag07 chapter 40 . 9/21/2013
I will love if u put a final chapter so this have a closure for me