Reviews for Ignoring Draco Malfoy
phantomlady13 chapter 1 . 1/18
Ouw , i want more seductiveHarry *gigles* . It's just bloody perfect . You make gigles madly 'bout that idea .
I love this story .
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Aaahhhhh, naughty harry. Wait, you said he was only being his slytherin self... We aren't like that, we just have a bit of a bad reputation...

Your stories are all beautifully, perfectly written. You write perfect stories every single time
Yaoi-for-the-win chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I loved this piece! Could you write a sequel? Please?!
Ramen is Happiness chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This was absolutely scrumptious! I am not new to Harry Potter, oh, no, not at all. But I happen to be a bit new to the HPDM fandom. I read a small doujinshi of them as a pair, and I found it adorable! Oh, and I love a flustered Draco. Anyway, this was awesome, thank you for writing it, it's going in my favorites! ;D
StarryNight359 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
LOL i laughed so much. Draco's so funny XD
Be Quiet 1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
yes he was wasn't he?
zop doop chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Niiiice... I love a dark and seductive Harry.
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I loved reading this for a second time. Such a good read.
crazybookgirl101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
omg this is so funny...no offence but when i saw it i thought it would be crap but imso glad i read it...i smiled all the way through it lol..so cute and funny.
Awesome Empress chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That was so fucking hot! I wouldn't mind reading a sequel...O / O
ScreamForSOH chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Sigh. I miss these kinds of fics, and you do them so well! xD Good to see you're back.
Troubled Serenity chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Ooooooh Seductive!Harry is so much more fun )
FreakyPotterhead chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
So sad it's over T.T So happy it ever began.
greeneyed-angiebaby chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Haha, absolutely loved agressive, seductive Harry, and off balanced Draco! I'd certainly love to read a sequel to this piece. Going to check your profile now to see if you wrote one ;)
fictive chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Yeah, a seductive harry is really good, I love his Slytherin side ;)

Nice OS, thanks !