Reviews for Ignoring Draco Malfoy
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
i love draco's attitude in this so much! he's so stubborn but he and harry are so cute
ThatLaraChic chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Oh my god, this fanfiction is so hot and perfect. I am in love with this piece of art. Thank you for blessing me with this work of art. Much Love, Lara.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I love this. Thanks for sharing.
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Guess who has two thumbs, a nosebleed, and wouldn't mind reading a sequel? Pretty much everyone who has read this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I love a flustered Draco! He's adorable!
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Love this Harry!
phantomlady13 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Ouw , i want more seductiveHarry *gigles* . It's just bloody perfect . You make gigles madly 'bout that idea .
I love this story .
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Aaahhhhh, naughty harry. Wait, you said he was only being his slytherin self... We aren't like that, we just have a bit of a bad reputation...

Your stories are all beautifully, perfectly written. You write perfect stories every single time
Yaoi-for-the-win chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I loved this piece! Could you write a sequel? Please?!
Ramen is Happiness chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This was absolutely scrumptious! I am not new to Harry Potter, oh, no, not at all. But I happen to be a bit new to the HPDM fandom. I read a small doujinshi of them as a pair, and I found it adorable! Oh, and I love a flustered Draco. Anyway, this was awesome, thank you for writing it, it's going in my favorites! ;D
RainIsMyFavouriteColour chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
LOL i laughed so much. Draco's so funny XD
Be Quiet 1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
yes he was wasn't he?
zop doop chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Niiiice... I love a dark and seductive Harry.
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I loved reading this for a second time. Such a good read.
crazybookgirl101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
omg this is so funny...no offence but when i saw it i thought it would be crap but imso glad i read it...i smiled all the way through it lol..so cute and funny.