Reviews for About A Boy and His Veela
Reviewer Anon chapter 17 . 1/3
More? Please?
Amu4ever chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
Sounds like Draco is not the dominant partner of the relationship...
Spinda chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
THIS! THIS PROVES LAWYERS ARE EVIL!
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
Well , actually i would like Narcissa being there when Harry say about Slyterin . . .
So he knows Harry is not prejudice people .
PiptheSnake chapter 17 . 9/23/2013
Grrrrr... I cannot believe you. You write some of the best ff fics I've ever read, and you just leave us hanging? AARRRGGGG
Mootycakes chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
Je t'aime actually means I like you. J'adore means I love you. Also it should be noted that t'aime sounds more like tim or tem and not tame.

I love your story so much though. I thought you'd appreciate the information. Keep up the great work!

(By the way, I do have an account, but I can't remember my pass to log in lol otherwise I'd have written something sooner.)
Raajjjaa chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
What? U CANT end it up here! U have to tell us how it goes for his mother! What voldemort is going to do! How the war will end up! AND U HAVE TO WRITE THE SMEXY SCENE! GAAAAH NOW IM DEPRESSED :'(
Diddleymaz chapter 17 . 8/5/2013
Disappointing the story stops here
Cara chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
I can't believe you ended it there! *Draco-dramatic-worthy swoon* I thought that you would go more in depth and write more *tears up* But it was amazing! 50 points to you, for writing an amazing story :D
Alara Phoenix chapter 17 . 5/31/2013
AAAAAGH! Whyyyy did it stop there!? SUCH a good story, SO much potential! Grrrr... The things you could DO with it!? WHYYYYY!? Sigh. Anyway, brilliant story, well written, well structured and kept well in character. Thanks for writing! (I STILL THINK YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THIS! But I am just a lowly reviewer so shutting up. Thanks again!)
shadowpen55 chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
damn you.. QQ you only gave me a couple of paragraphs of them together after 17 chapters of toture?! pls pls pls just write one last chapter full of fluff for these two! this is just beyond cruel!
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
Holy Mother of God! Are you blind? No offense, really. This whole piece is constructed like a puzzle piece slowly being put to together to reveal a beautiful tale. . . It is of no percent a piece of garbage! And. . . You really need a next chapter for this. Or a sequel, whichever you prefer.
fiststhatfly chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
but but... i want more please please ! more!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
Poor snaps.
Kit Bikyuu The Kitsune chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
T.T awwwww! I wanted to see some lemon! Oh well gotta live with it! Thank you for this wonderful story! Ja na!