Reviews for A Glance Is More Than Enough
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
This is the best xD
Steveaaml chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
I love this story. Read it ages ago. Rediscovered & Favourited.
Levi Ackerman chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
hahahha this was brilliant

Ash fantasized about Misty yay!

great job D
TeamChaotix chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
Haha! Exellent story! This was good! Really good! I would have never came up with something like this. Great story! I just love the end! And that fantasy Ash had, and Brocks too. This was good! Great job! lol, I can't stop saying at how much of a good story this was. I just love it! Make more storys cool and exellent storys like this! Keep them comin because I want to see whats in that amazing, brilliant mind of yours!
warprince2000 chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
Chaos-Paladin chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
BWAHAHAHAHAHHA! that was sso funny! that was quite the turn off events! at least we know what is on ash's mind all day! _~!
Joanne Beverly chapter 3 . 3/21/2003
me likes _
Dragoness chapter 3 . 11/3/2002
Heeeeh I just realized I never finished this ficcy but you did...bwah..and I don't even remember if i reviewed it before...Ah well...Heeeeeeeh Ash is reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaally embarrassed...LOL...Not as much as in yer other ficcy but...EEEEE! You like doing that to the poor boy, don'tcha? *.*;;;; Heeeh poor Ash..I bet he wanted to see himself as the greatest pokemon master ever but those stupid hormones of his got in the way *u Oh boy...*wonders exactly what misty's gonna do when she catches him...* heeeeheeh...And Brock's a moron..lol...or something...Anywho...ahh...Tat's all.. *.*;;;
Jeremy Burson chapter 3 . 11/3/2002
This was the funnyest storie i have ever read. Keep up the stories.
Ellie chapter 3 . 11/3/2002
EWWW! Icky Brock fantasies!

;) otherwise, totally brilliant fanfic. luv it.
MionePotter14 not logged in chapter 3 . 10/24/2002
weeeeeeeee! this was so cute! i like it!
32-bit Mandarin Orange chapter 3 . 10/13/2002
wai! I love it! I couldn't stop reading it! Ur a great author and you haffta continue writing or else? HEhehe, I love the part whree you put professor oak and delia in there, it was sooo funny. I like this, it's not just another typical aaml fic that is the same as every other one.
Whose Liner chapter 3 . 9/29/2002
Wow! That was a REALLY great fic! I liked it mostly cuz it was a great break from most "Ash & Misty" fics I've read! And it was really funny, it kept me snickering the whole time (especially when Misty ran after Ash, asking what other fantasies he's had about her)! You should have made the secondary genre "Humor". Anyhoo, you're clearly good at creating and writing romantic comedies, so take my advice when I say..."DON'T EVER STOP WRITING!" See ya next time!
Warlordess chapter 3 . 9/16/2002
Oh, man! This is the most hilarious ROMANCE novel I've ever read! What a twist with this one. Instaed of physical danger or just the 'Oh, I love you and kiss ending' you put a totally new perspective together about Ash and Misty romance novels! I commend you and believe this deserves an award for an outstanding plot and best in it's catagory! It was so good- this is the truth - that I actually read it twice!Please write more, you deserve the reviews you get!
Ilex the Elder chapter 3 . 8/31/2002
Bwahahaha! Kawaii! And Eldershippy, too!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »