Reviews for Your Guardian Angel
Lotus1974 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I love it! If you want a happy ending have them find eachother in next life. I like Duo Hotaru and Trowa Lita you have please do a sequel.
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
HEY! I AM BACK! I've been gone cause on my birthday I found out my, ugh, ex, was still cheating on me with a dumb girl whose got a death wish! so I kinda smashed his laptop lol, aaah it felt good. I shoulda smashed it in his face.

ANYWAY! I review via public li9brary computer, however I am almost out of time!

So I just wanted to tell you, ya did another great job and UPDATE YOUR OTHER STORIES!

Oh and as for the review, MrGoodyTowShoes, he is right but only if you post the entire song. Having a couple verses is okay, the whole song is tedious and is unfortunately considered against the copyright code since FF.N doesn't have permission from the artists and what not.

But a verse or two, and or reference to the song playing in the background is okay to use! So feel free to do it that way from now on, and if I had my own PC I'd be listening to the song while I read anyway. When I read song fics, I often ignore the lyrics anyway, and instead go to youtube and have it play while I read c: and you just to let you know, you did the song justice and this story superbly!

I dunno when I'll be back to the library, I'm leaving in soon so I wanna try and get my updates out there, but the PCS have timers on them set to shut off after an hr use, sop other people can log on but it's normally not busy so I'll back and hopefully I can get an update on "Awakening"! Next time I get the chance c:
MrGoodyTwoShoes chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Actions not allowed:

1. Multiple entries of the same material. There can only be one copy of any unique story on the entire site. No exceptions.

2. Rewriting names of characters/locations of one story in order to upload to multiple categories.

3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

This chapter is not allowed under section 3.

Songfics (in any language) and/or the use of song lyrics are not allowed here because they contain copyrighted lyrics that you do not have the permission to reproduce.

You should try to at least write rework your story (disclaimers don't cut it) so that it references the song (like it's playing on the radio in the background) instead of posting the lyrics to it. If you don't change then your story could be removed/deleted by the admins here.

Hope this helps.

MGTS of Fanfiction Renaissance
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
You have done this song complete justice, dear. Yes, it is a sad, romantic song and though it is sad, I could not imagine it being written out more beautifully than how you had.

I find the final thoughts truthful. How they will never love another unless it is their true love. Which is bittersweet, but poetically beautiful all the more.

Thank you, once more. And don't apologize for any wait, the peice was more than worth it.
reina chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
good story :))

should have been a multi-chaptered one, hehehe, to at least give a much deeper background on Mina and Trowa's relationship to equate/explain the reflection of their feelings