Reviews for The Curse
This Username Is Classified chapter 41 . 9/12/2015
WHAT. WHERE IS THAT LAST CHAPTER? AND DUNNID TO MIND ABOUT HIKARU, WE ALL LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE THE FLUFFYFLUFFFLUFF OF RIMAHIKOOOO!
This Username Is Classified chapter 32 . 9/12/2015
NOOOO! Please please please don't let Mikuru barge in too... TTwTT Ah well, no more pure love story...
ahhhh chapter 41 . 6/3/2015
i read this in one sitting (took me about 3 hours) ONLY to realize that this wasnt updated in forever! For my well-being, it is with me tired af atm, that i say it would be Most favorable if u were to update. thank u 4 ur time
Panda musume chapter 41 . 3/9/2014
PLZ UPDATE! & Lolz I luv tsukasa & his personality in this story
quillquate chapter 41 . 9/20/2013
Please update soon!
Dorky Demoness chapter 41 . 8/10/2013
I love this story!
Kaoru chapter 41 . 8/5/2013
Ah...so that's what happened between the families.

But anyway, I'm LOLing si hard at Tsukasa right now! He totally killed me there. How can a character be so HILARIOUS? I can imagine everything that was going on in my head, and I just love the bits of comedy you put in here!

"This sounds like the perfect friendly reunion! Just you, your homicidal friend, and some kids who wanted to rip his guts out. Wonderful, wonderful!" Rima thought, wondering if Tsukasa was stupid.
(OMIGOD, RIMA YOUR THOUGHTS!)

"Ahahaha! I'm sorry about telling Kairi-kun here where to find the documents that are basically the very reason for you existence, Kazu-chan!" and "Ahahaha! I'm sorry! I also told Kairi-kun to throw the envelope to the fireplace once you make an attempt to grab it! I hope you can forgive me, Kazu-chan! Kazu-chan, Kazu-chan, are you listening?"
(*facepalms* Tsukasa...why?)

ANd HA! You forgot about Hikaru. Now the next chapter CANNOT be the end. Nyahahahahahahahahaha!
cookiequeen13 chapter 41 . 8/4/2013
Great chapter!
Secret chapter 41 . 8/3/2013
Nice. Very nice. It's a pretty solid explanation.
As for the chapter, where to start? Ah, I'll start here: Tsukasa killed me. Honest to goodness, he was /hilarious/. And thus the crack pairing of Tsukasa/Kazuomi is born! No, just no. That should NEVER happen. Ever.
Kiseki, Yoru and Rythmn! That brought a smile to my face. The explanation seems pretty logical. So the Hotoris' are cursed too? So Aruto is cursed as well (makes more sense than him wearing drag). And yay happy Tsukiyomi family reunion!
As for number of remaining chapter's, it really depends on what more you want to answer. There are still a couple of loose-ish threads.
is Miku related to? What's her past with Tadase and such?
2. Will the "curse" ever be lifted/cured?
And as for Hikaru, I think the Hoshinas-actually-took-the-drug-too-and-everything -was-for-cursed-Hikaru and such plot line would be pretty canon and make a lot of sense (even if he's not cursed). If your putting all this stuff in, another two chapters (one for revilation, final one is a wrap-up) would probably be best. Keep it up!
SandraStar66 chapter 41 . 8/3/2013
Pooh! Drama! XD but you can't stop it here! What about Rima and Nagi! Nooooo! (Lol fan rant aside, please write a few more chapters!)
Anonymous chapter 41 . 8/3/2013
LOLZ! So since u totally forgot about Hikaru, can I expect this story's end will be postponed? **grins cheekily** I loved this story sooooo much and would hate to see it end! Can the curse be cured somehow in like the last chapters? kkz well update soon please!
friesyay chapter 41 . 8/3/2013
You could put hikaru as kauzomis son. Btw, great story! I looooooooove it! But plz update more often :(
jhope chapter 41 . 8/3/2013
YOOOOOO intense chapter

It felt a bit anti-climatic to me, but I don't know why.
arosei chapter 41 . 8/3/2013
Whhhaaattt? Next chapter is the end?! But but but- make a sequel then bc Nagi and Rima just don't feel finished. If this ends with Rima just forgiving him and not with freaking Nagi confessing I'm gonna be royally peeved. Rima and Nagi are still in the friendzone! They haven't even kissed yet *sulks majorly*

Make a sequel! Please! Or end with such an amazing chapter that doesn't have any plot holes or untied endings so I am unable to whine my way into getting a beautiful sequel!

Uggghhhhhhhhhh my feeeelssss are stressed. Why why why why does this have to end!

:( well... Make the next chapter show up everything! Make it amazing! :D a great ending for an amazing fic! :)
WeirdyTheFangirl chapter 40 . 7/20/2013