Reviews for What's In A Name?
Metal Wolf Gemstone chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
XD That was extreamly funny! I can just picture those two! Boy I would hate to be Izzy, being embaresed like that! And poor Davis! This kind of reminded me of the time me and my family went to McDonalds! LOL! Anyway, keep up the good work!
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
*facefalls* ROTFLMAO gosh that was so funny! short, but funny.

Dai: me likes.

*sweatdrops* you idiot.

i think i've become nocturnal. i sleep during the day and i stay up all night.

great job

Dai: Egg McMuffins need a new name. sign petition for renaming Egg McMuffins! (RE: great ficcie. write more.)

digigirl-izumi chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
LMAO! that i just 2 cute! _
Chenchi chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
haha, what an awesome little story! Ham-egg-cheese McBread? I love that!

and Davis and Izzy as buddies? never thought of that before...but what a great idea :)
Rini-sama chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Loved it to death and back again! Even thou I'm a HUGE fan of Taishiro, I think Daisuke is a mini-tai and he is so sweet and funny! 'Ham-Egg-Cheese-McBread!' So true! I always thought the ham was small...I mean do they do it on purpose? To make us want more? Or to make us savor it just so that we'll trick ourselves into believing that we only savoured it because we actually LIKED it! *suspicious look*

Toei: Hey look! Her head is spinning!

Rage: Sugoi!

Bit-kun: Oh dear...Rin-sama is in her 'EVERYONE-IS-AGAINST-ME-RUN-HIDE-CALL-THE-FBI-GET-MY-MISSILE-LAUNCHER' Rant mode again...

Dark Cloud: Down girl.

Rage: Ew exposed Ronald *shudders*

Toei: *smirking* DO know that Ronald is a clown ne?

Rini-sama: *now hiding behind Dark* EXPOSE YOU!

Bit-kun: What she's getting at is your story is great and original and she hopes this isn't the last chapter.

All: Your going on our favorites list! _~
Babyshiro chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
*snickers* *stops as classmates stare* Uh...-.-''' dang...everyone is staring at me now...I just started laughing when Davis said:

They should call it a Ham-egg-cheese McBread!”

And at some other places...and yeah...everyone is really staring now...considering I never talk and I'm the quiet girl in the front of the room... To bad no one knows my real persona...

*in the back room* HEEELLLPPP!

*closes door*

THIS WAS GREAT! MY fav character and Dai-kun actually in the same fic together discussing something! YAY! Write more with the two! PULLEEEAASEE?
PallaPalla1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
::snickers:: Daisuke and Koushirou and McDonalds! A wunnerful little ficlet including my two favorite characters. ::throws confetti:: HUZZAH! ;
Coco Ishida chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
Hey! This is really cute. Dai is right, the bread is dusty. _;
Shrine Maiden Kitty chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Kitty: *Wearing camofague, hiding outside a McDonald's resterant* Never trust McDonalds... *ducks outta site, pops back up* I have recently discovered that they have Rabified monkeys mixing tofu into EVERYTHING! And What *IS* with allll that flat HAMM! *jumps down manhole*

Ken: McDonalds is evil... YOU HEAR THAT RONALD? YOU SUCK! *throws water balloons at that gay clown thingy*

Ronald: *singing* Put a smile on...

Kitty: *Pops out somewhere else* I HATE YOU RONALD!

Hehe nice fic... Beware the blue cheese... haha I've always wanted to say that...
Sarah-chan2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
ham-egg-cheese McBread! aaahhh i love it! next time i see somebody eating one i HAVE to say that!

that was hee-larious and to not print it off and hang it up in MD would be evil ::turns on the printer:: dont worry! you get full credit _~
megan maria heaven chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
ROTFL! Egg McMuffins are really good too!

But the bread does look dusty and where did they get the Muffin part at? Ooooh! Idea! an English term, perhaps?

~Luv Ya,~

Smegit chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Oh great stuff! Especially the punch-line! Do please write more!
Electric Star chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Aw...That was cute! Great punchline , the whole thing was rather creative!Good job!Yes, please do post more.
huskie chapter 1 . 6/5/2002