Reviews for Choices
DickGraysonIsBae chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This was amazing. I can't believe you were fourteen when you wrote this! I am currently fourteen (I'll be fifteen in November) and my fics are no where near the standards of this fic. It's cool to meet someone on who is around the same age as me and has achieved something so great. I'd love for you to check out my stories because the young ones have got to stick together. I would love to hear what kind of critiques you could give my stories so that I can someday hope to be at the standard you are. Thanks for the inspiration. Hope to hear back from you soon!

Sydney a.k.a. Gleevengers98
Jester's Pet Oriole chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Now I definately want to see them have a kid together!
Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Aww, Damn! You're makin me cry... Good Job with the story, very conceptive with the emotions *sniffle-sniffle* :)
Sharon Williams chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Why is abortion a mistake?
oakleaf chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
You deal with a contentious issue but you've done it well. I don't feel like it seems rushed or false, rather it has a ring of reality and it works well as a story.

Well done on a great story.
StarksViolet chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Yes, yes yes...that IS the right decision for them, in my opinion. Very brave piece, and i commend you for writing it, and staying true to the characters, good job :)
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
That's . . . really sad. I feel like her reasoning was a bit selfish. "I didn't want a kid." Well then. Perhaps you should have realized what was going to happen and taken precautions. Just saying. Practically anyone could have told you that you were going to get pregnant.

*sigh* Yeah. I obviously don't totally understand, but still.
Clovers-Charm chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This story is really sweet. I love how you did it :)
It'sFun2BCrazy chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Well. THAT was sad. Good though. Sweet. I am using VERY short sentences for no reason in particular.

Gigi chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
That was really sweet, and I thought you dealt with it pretty well. You maybe played it up a little in the bit when she was reflecting on it-they're not that big of a deal really-but then again it's a story so you're eentitled to. Anyway I really liked it, fluff is all very well but I like me some angst beforehand. Would be interested in some more Pepperony from you :D