Reviews for Beyond the Sea
basicallyeverything chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
THIS IS PERFECT OMG PLEASE POST ANOTHER CHAPTER
embrace-the-deception chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This story needs more reviews. I can't wait to read more - it's very well written, the characters are amazing and the fact that's it's based in Australia is awesome :)
ThePentagonalVistaPoint chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
OOOOOH This is FANTASTIC! I love stories where Santana and Kurt are friends and whatnot. And your writing is fabulous. I truly can't wait until you update.
Haha. And if I owned Glee, I think Zach Woodlee should star as himself in every episode as well. Ugh. He's such a cutie. :)
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE UPDATE!

KA 123
Eponime chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I LOVED it! :D amazingly good writing. and the line about the prep school boyfriend was very clever. Please write more room, I can't wait to read it! :D
megsss333 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Read it! Great idea! I can't wait to see where this goes. You're super talented!
sashamasha007 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
it was cool and kinda funny
bex231 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Hey, liking the beginning of this! Can't wait to read the rest! (Only stupid little nitpick I have is that Kurt's actually older than Finn in canon. It annoys me when people get it wrong...) Liking that the fic's going to be set in my neck of the woods! Haven't read a single Aussie-based Glee fic yet...this'll be awesome!
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is written well! Should be interesting to see what happens :)