Reviews for Protocol 10
Angryhenry chapter 1 . 6/5
this made a minding morning good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Wahhh! I loved it!
billionsofblue chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Likely my favourite Bruce/Diana fic of all time! You managed to portray both their personalities so perfectly, and the degree of verisimilitude in this fic is beyond amazing! I can totally picture all of this happening; the camaraderie between League members, the playfulness of Shayera and Wally, the things the Monitor Womb supervisors cook up during their spare time (Mr Terrific already does the crossword, this isn't such a far stretch!) I can't think of a single flaw in this fic, the sparring was on point and I would place good money on the bets myself! This would be a perfect JLU episode, if I were the producers I would reboot the entire series based on this fic alone and translate it to animation! Thanks so much for writing this :)
SamTheKingOfHell chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
I feel like that after a while Protocol 10 would go world wide, super community wide I guess, and everybody (Hero, Villain. Didn't matter) once they heard the words protocol 10 would just stop what they're doing, even if it was the middle of a bank robbery, and go back to their hideout and watch with like the super version of skype where they're all making bets on what's happening and they use the internet to give out the cash and bet wth the cash.
Triscribe chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
/cackles madly in delight
Well played, ladies.
UndercoverMisaki chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Awesome Awesome Awesome! You need to keep writing stories like this buddy. I enjoyed it throughly.
empty to be deleted chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Friends.
Yan Oddball chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
The perfect blend of humour, romance, and action, and the perfect short story to read on the way to work. I enjoyed this immensely. Hoping you come up with more one-shots like this!
mustangmark chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This story needs 2 or 3 more chapters. Its to good to end just now.
dmangual516 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
great story love it ,Btw it seems zatanna and Diana are Bruce's main squeezes now a days huh?:) i love bmww and bmzz (bmzz is batman aka bruce and zatanna) sorry for being off topic but loved your story keep it up :)
The Impossible Daughter chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I'll keep Flash's tip in mind next time LOLZ I love this to much! And know I can't get That picture of a hot,sweaty Bruce out of my head!
periwinkled chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
"In event of hypothermia," he joked, "place yourself between Wonder Woman and Batman, because the heated gazes they trade would melt a glacier."

That line brought me so much joy. This story is wonderful!
yob3 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I couldn't stop grinning the entire time! Especially the Doctor Who and the rule book bits!
tahitiliz chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. This was HILARIOUS. I loved how you wrote about the other members' fight-watch party: people throwing things at the television, yelling back and forth... Reminds me of a good football game. (And was very different than my first thoughts about what Protocol 10 would encompass, given Arkham City...) And I like the idea you threw out for a new fic - I hope it comes to fruition.
A.J.Fields chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I LOVE this! Perfectly perfect! Would you be interested in continuing this fic?