Reviews for Purgatory
a2zmom chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This is an amazing evocation of the torments Angel suffered. I especially like how you outline how he was slowly broken down and yet, some small part of him manages to cling to his love for Buffy.
Aly of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
that was beautiful

btw, the name I left the review with is my penname on this website, I was just to lazy to sign in/
Sirona chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
THIS. I have no words. Beautifully heartbreaking.
Saucesito chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I went through a lot of fics that might be worth reading, and after hours of patient search I tumbled into this. Thank you. For the magnificent words and exquisite short story you've posted. This is the one story that fulfilled what I was looking, and that none of the authors I've read today were able to achieve.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
wow. this is amazing. i hate the buffy and spike thing dominating because i think that buffy and angel are meant to be. you wrote this so beautifully and i hope to read more b/a stuff from you in the future. you do it so, so well.
Angellufy chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
That is beautiful. Loved it.

You will judge by yourself when the time comes, but for me there is not The Thing between Buffy and Spike. That was an abusive relationship similar to many we encounter in the real world. Now watch Amends and I will Remember You (this episode was in Angel S1) e tell me BA are not The Thing. Eheheeheh... Always an advocate of BA.
anon chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
this is so great. I really wanted to write a fic about the time when Angel's in hell, so I was looking for inspiration. And, well now I guess there's no point writing anything anymore, cause it's not likely it's going to be better than this. Well done! :)
gnbrules chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Beautifully written!
Spockaholic chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
What a beautifully written glimpse into Angel's mind! You did a wonderful job of capturing his turmoil, and you've managed to write it in a way that is lyrical and intense without making the reader feel bogged down. Like you, I'm also new to the series (I'm in the middle of season four), but what you have written feels very much in synch with what I have seen on the show so far. I do hope you decide to write more for this fandom. Thanks so much for sharing this story!
Missalline chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This was wonderful. Please, please, please alwasys 'ship Buffy/Angel. The 'ship has lost a lot of good authors and we need people like you.
stalburkslovers chapter 1 . 6/7/2012