Reviews for Extrinsic Souls
phantom kath chapter 5 . 4h ago
I screamed when i saw the line from Hawaii Five-O i love love loveeeee watching that oh my god ""Danno""! Ahhhhhh
HOPE123 chapter 24 . 12/31/2014
I absolutely loved the story! I would love to know what happens next, this story was so thrilling I could not stop reading. I think you did a great job at putting the story together with where Danny really comes from, Sam's new ghost powers, Dani's big decision of wanting to accept being part of the council but still go back to the human world, and just everything created suspense throughout this whole story. I can't wait to read what happens next! The best fanfic I've ever read!
Marie Delacroix chapter 24 . 11/17/2014
Already read this, but it still makes me drop my jaw. Love it!
Marie Delacroix chapter 23 . 11/17/2014
Yaaaas.
The Illumination chapter 24 . 11/17/2014
Whoa! WWWWWHHHHHYYY are you soooooo good? I must know! I seriously love your writing. Just, ugh. Love.
The Illumination chapter 23 . 11/17/2014
You should PM me when you finish revising all the chapters so I can go back and re-review!
sammansonrepilica chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
Awesome chapter I hope danny and Sam are okay
sammansonrepilica chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
Omg great chapter
sammansonrepilica chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Wow great chapter i love this story
Anonymous 666 chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
Another great chapter. It is great to see Dani get adopted by Danny's family. Also it was kind of Dani to try to offer up her secret identity to all of the phans. I shall read more.
Anonymous 666 chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Good chapter. Poor Danny and Sam being bothered in the park. It is nice to see Tucker's thoughts on being mayor and other things. I shall read more.
Anonymous 666 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
That was a good prologue. You have me hooked and wanting to read more. I shall read more.
DannySamLover20 chapter 24 . 9/15/2014
Nice overview!
Iblamepie chapter 22 . 8/1/2014
Great story. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. I have been waiting to finish this for soooo long.

Blame pie