Reviews for One Life
PokeFan970 chapter 1 . 6/11
i liked the story, but i wish he'd went through with it. it would've been interesting to see what would happen after that. good story anyway though.
Shadow'sDelight chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Phew, I'm glad that this story had a happy ending!

Wonderful job!
3DMarioluigi chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
O GOD. THE FEELS. THE FEELS OF SADNESS. (I was suicidal once. Still am)
Maddi The Otaku chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
i like it alas my friend commited suicde last year do to bullying..
SonicSonic54321 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Bowser's wife was named Clawdia?
Fusionwarrior52 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I can relate,almost brought tears to my eyes,both the story and why you were ,its not bowser to kill himself,seeing how he was crushed by his own castle,stretched his entire body like three fucking times,and was always dropped in lava.I bet a bullet would just put him to sleep.
OneWiththeChi chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
My such a deep fanfic. It really hit me emotionally throughout the story. The ending is what gave me a smile. Just lovely!
Koga thee wolf demon chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
... Bestest... story... EVAR! It really makes you feel bad for the big Koopa King. I mean, all he ever wants is for Peach to help him! I never really liked Junior, but now, he is my favorite of Bowser's kids... Amazing story!
bi0 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
That was excellent. The story throughout was unpredictable and consistent throughout. I too love the BxP friendship, and think that this was a lovely way to end it. I'm glad Bowser didn't suicide! He's my favourite character! :)

Thanks! I do hope you continue this!
FFWS or Inspired Girl chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
OH. MY. GOSH.

Y'know, this is the kind of one shot that made me wish that all fan fiction writers were as good as the people who write of this quality. Especially with the relationships. I really think both Peach and Junior did the right thing, and I like how there was no romance between Bowser and Peach, just friendship.

I really thought Bowser was going to commit suicide, so I was worried for a moment. But the conversation with Junior and his father made me forget all that for a minute.

Only a true author will be able to do something like that.

This is a one-shot, so you probably won't get a ton of reviews on it. In fact, I see only three so far, so this will be your fourth. However, if someone saw the high quality of this precious work of art, I would guaruntee that they would read, review, and love it. Trust me, this great story pleases me to no end.

FFWS (you may know me as Inspired Girl)
Rickyloverkoopa chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
.god. My heartT.T
bogey654 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Woah! Majorly thought provoking! We have all been there. I'm shocked about that girl, but it is known to happen... Anyway, the fic. Slightly unbelievable, but the angst came through well. The family interaction shone! Perhaps a long term fic idea? Brilliant.
BrickBoy1894 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Phew! I'm so relieved that Bowser didn't kill himself! I'm glad that he realized that life is too good to waste. Great Job!