Reviews for Reunion
Kenobifan chapter 9 . 11/28/2005
OKay, well...get me a box of kleenex! I enjoyed reading your story, though I wish Obi and Padme would of been able to be together, through the years as they watched Luke and Leia grow to adulthood and plaster the empire! I liked how you portrayed Padme, a strong woman as she was in Epi I and II. Even if she is weak or strong she dies, :( But still you did very well with this story.
Livilin chapter 9 . 6/5/2005
oh, it WAS the end! i thought there was more... well, at least a great end to a great ff! hope to read anything of yours soon!

Darth Zephy (*snickers* my brother calls me that)
Livilin chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
i thought Vader was gonna die... but Padmé died... i suppose Vader will revive her, because this isn't over yet! mwuahahaha! eh... hehehe
Livilin chapter 7 . 6/5/2005
.reading.

X.X
Livilin chapter 6 . 6/5/2005
O.O
Livilin chapter 4 . 6/5/2005
*squeaks in fear* what will he do? don't kill 'em! ah! *darts around nervously*
Livilin chapter 3 . 6/5/2005
*squeaks of excitement* i've been growing fonder of squeaking, he he, it's fun! *squeak*

*gives author a huge lollipop* *bounces around*

i love romance fics!
Livilin chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
let's hope Anakin doesn't find out about the two... dun dun DUN!

*squeaks* my homework! O.O
mrs. skywalker chapter 9 . 4/2/2005
omg this was so sad, i knew that padme was going to die, but obi wan never really got to say good bye properly. it made vador look too nice, but i liked the story all in all. if i didnt like it i would not be reviewing. o ya, this actually sounds like it might happen in episode three, like how everything happens, u know? o whatever, im crazy. keep up the good work and may the force be with you...
Valiowk chapter 9 . 4/2/2003
An enchanting story. It brought tears to my eyes. Leia is such a beautiful child!
Sparkle85 chapter 9 . 6/14/2002
Awwww, such a great story! Just love Obi/Padme stories, they're such a cute couple! :)
Renee chapter 9 . 6/11/2002
Tis so sad, farewell Padme, you gave your life for your twins! Like this story, brief but to the point! Will there be more to come?
shinyobjects chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
Well, someone needs to call George Lucas and tell him not to bother writing episode 3 because you just did it for him. Great story, very well written. I've always thought Obi Wan had a thing for Padme, and it's nice to know I'm not the only one in the universe who does. Thanks, and keep up the good work.
val1 chapter 9 . 6/10/2002
lovely story
Renee chapter 5 . 6/10/2002
Still say it was stupid of Obi-Wan to leave Luke all alone. What if he used the Force and the Emperor found him?