Reviews for Wizard on the Water
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 8 . 5/6
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
BCgurlie chapter 8 . 11/17/2016
I am really loving this story! I really hope you continue it! I'd love to see the adventures the kds get into during the summer!
PotterFrkInTx chapter 8 . 7/17/2016
Any plans to update this story? It is quite fascinating and it would be awesomely great if there were anothe chapter or five!
Mister Cuddlesworth chapter 8 . 5/17/2016
Wonderful story you've got here, shame it cut off when it did. I'll be following anyway, just in case you decide to come back to it.
Tekurinmoto chapter 8 . 4/23/2016
damn I love the story can't wait for the rest
amerdism chapter 8 . 3/2/2016
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Jade chapter 8 . 2/22/2016
There needs to be more stories like this, I absolutely love how you write
Saint River chapter 8 . 7/21/2015
Could you please continue this? This is good.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
Hey, you there? Just wanted to say that I love this fic and am impatiently waiting for your update ;) so if you would update soon, *hint hint* :D
DragonLark chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
I was watching the deleted scenes for World's End, and in one of them, Barbosa and the Chinese Captain were talking about the Brethren Court and how it made the Code. At least, that's what I gathered. It at least sounded like it.
Skendo chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
I was looking for a story where Harry somehow joined Jack, Will, Elizabeth and the POTC crew. Once I started reading this fic, I realized that this was obviously not the case. However ... I'm so glad I stuck with it, as I really am enjoying this story :) I cannot wait to see Sirius's and Remus's reunion. Maybe their inner dog and wolf comes out and reeks havoc on the deck in pure excitement!? Also I'm looking forward to seeing what the Hogwarts kids (or Harry's crew lol) get up to during their summer hols :) update soon :) " I'm Lovin' It " :)
KingLoitl chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
demon19027 chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
THIS MUST BE UPDATED!
KeyTyper chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
This is really good. I love Sirius/Narya and I can't wait for them to meet up with Moony again. update soon please!
shadowebb chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
Omg! Please, please, PLEASE continue this story ASAP, I love it!