Reviews for Wizard on the Water
Saint River chapter 8 . 7/21
Could you please continue this? This is good.
Hey, you there? Just wanted to say that I love this fic and am impatiently waiting for your update ;) so if you would update soon, *hint hint* :D
DragonLark chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
I was watching the deleted scenes for World's End, and in one of them, Barbosa and the Chinese Captain were talking about the Brethren Court and how it made the Code. At least, that's what I gathered. It at least sounded like it.
Skendo chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
I was looking for a story where Harry somehow joined Jack, Will, Elizabeth and the POTC crew. Once I started reading this fic, I realized that this was obviously not the case. However ... I'm so glad I stuck with it, as I really am enjoying this story :) I cannot wait to see Sirius's and Remus's reunion. Maybe their inner dog and wolf comes out and reeks havoc on the deck in pure excitement!? Also I'm looking forward to seeing what the Hogwarts kids (or Harry's crew lol) get up to during their summer hols :) update soon :) " I'm Lovin' It " :)
KingLoitl chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
demon19027 chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
THIS MUST BE UPDATED!
KeyTyper chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
This is really good. I love Sirius/Narya and I can't wait for them to meet up with Moony again. update soon please!
shadowebb chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
Omg! Please, please, PLEASE continue this story ASAP, I love it!
Fast Frank chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
Actually that would be, "smacked by a troll." Enjoyable story and very well written.
Gracealma chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
You're great at building up the story. So Remus will be teaching the Captain. I do believe he will do a wonderful job at it. Besides the whole crew, the ship, and the captain are in their own way magical.
Gracealma chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Good story. Harry will be happy with the captain.
SilverWolf1978 chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
I LOVE this story so much it hurts lol update soon please!
healingcat chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
Thank you for writing this story, I really enjoy it. I'm looking forward to the rest of the tale.
Regin chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
Jostanos chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY!

M.W., I am here to help with ideas and or just to chat.
I may also be a beta should you require one. :)