Reviews for Wizard on the Water
PotterFrkInTx chapter 8 . 7/17
Any plans to update this story? It is quite fascinating and it would be awesomely great if there were anothe chapter or five!
Mister Cuddlesworth chapter 8 . 5/17
Wonderful story you've got here, shame it cut off when it did. I'll be following anyway, just in case you decide to come back to it.
Tekurinmoto chapter 8 . 4/23
damn I love the story can't wait for the rest
amerdism chapter 8 . 3/2
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Jade chapter 8 . 2/22
There needs to be more stories like this, I absolutely love how you write
Saint River chapter 8 . 7/21/2015
Could you please continue this? This is good.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
Hey, you there? Just wanted to say that I love this fic and am impatiently waiting for your update ;) so if you would update soon, *hint hint* :D
DragonLark chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
I was watching the deleted scenes for World's End, and in one of them, Barbosa and the Chinese Captain were talking about the Brethren Court and how it made the Code. At least, that's what I gathered. It at least sounded like it.
Skendo chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
I was looking for a story where Harry somehow joined Jack, Will, Elizabeth and the POTC crew. Once I started reading this fic, I realized that this was obviously not the case. However ... I'm so glad I stuck with it, as I really am enjoying this story :) I cannot wait to see Sirius's and Remus's reunion. Maybe their inner dog and wolf comes out and reeks havoc on the deck in pure excitement!? Also I'm looking forward to seeing what the Hogwarts kids (or Harry's crew lol) get up to during their summer hols :) update soon :) " I'm Lovin' It " :)
KingLoitl chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
demon19027 chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
THIS MUST BE UPDATED!
KeyTyper chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
This is really good. I love Sirius/Narya and I can't wait for them to meet up with Moony again. update soon please!
shadowebb chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
Omg! Please, please, PLEASE continue this story ASAP, I love it!
Fast Frank chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
Actually that would be, "smacked by a troll." Enjoyable story and very well written.
Gracealma chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
You're great at building up the story. So Remus will be teaching the Captain. I do believe he will do a wonderful job at it. Besides the whole crew, the ship, and the captain are in their own way magical.