Reviews for Yes, I am Harry's Brother
WiseSilver chapter 25 . 2/7
Other then the crazy amount of OOCness in this story it was pretty good. An entertaining read.
Ggrfggg chapter 25 . 12/17/2019
Only criticism is the lack of consequences from all the things Voldemort does .it all turns out perfectly for him every time.
Love2read23 chapter 25 . 10/23/2019
Wow.
Okay so Voldemort discovered that Elixir of Life keeps wizards healthy but it cures then kills muggles because their bodies can't process the magic or did he tweak it to be a poison to them?
It's interesting that he's decided to repopulate the work with wizards because I think that'd just be a different host of problems. I like that Harry got a big family but I hope that one of his females actually likes him for him.
I hope that Vito doesn't eventually kill him.
I can't believe that Voldemort would name his children after his muggle sperm donor and his mother. I thought he despised her for being weak. I guess he can get away with it because the only ones who would recognize those names are long dead. Thank you for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 24 . 10/22/2019
I think it's funny that Voldemort plays the Beatles with his brother.
Love2read23 chapter 20 . 10/22/2019
I thought the people were upset for Dumbledore employing a vile person like Snape and now they're upset for Dumbledore plotting to get Snape murdered?
Love2read23 chapter 12 . 10/22/2019
I don't get why Vito is trying to convince someone 6 years older than him they're soul mates.
And I really really really hope that after all this that Voldemort doesn't decide to still kill Harry.
SirAlexei chapter 25 . 10/19/2019
That last plot twist...mind blowing.
lalalamb chapter 25 . 8/31/2019
you named your children Tom and Merope, finally acknowledge that mother knows best xD you combine the black and slytherin families, the only 2 we know with a bloodline, parseltongue and metamorphing
Halt Jagged chapter 6 . 6/22/2019
I'd have to say in this scenario the power he knows not would have to be plot armor and he can't know it because he now has it instead. Barring the intervention of any out-of-left-field chekhov's gun's that is. At least I don't think it's Lore was mentioned before the 7th book it's been quite a while since I read the actual books themselves and not fanfiction. I think a better summary for the story would be ""Voldemort Wins"when's Voldemort was bestowed plot armor"."
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 25 . 4/24/2019
4/5
Alexis bellamah chapter 25 . 1/5/2019
Hey I just wanted to tell you that you did a great job and I absolutely loved it.
a guy1013 chapter 25 . 12/26/2018
nice story
Enkelados chapter 4 . 8/24/2018
Gave it a try because I loved the premise of seventh horcrux, but voldemort going to a Beatles concert and playing gituar? No. And now a edgy Harry talking in a icy voice?

Dropped and not returning.
FairyRave chapter 1 . 8/11/2018
The first thing that came to mind to me was that Voldemort felt REMORSE for Harry’s situation. Gah! I’m actually excited to read more of this story!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/1/2018
We never did find out how Voldemort acquired his new body. I wondered if Harry had died and come back to life as you hinted that he was failing before this or did he wish for a sibling and accidental magic do the rest? I wish you hadn't finished the story with voldemort still wanting to kill harry, after all he seems to have feelings for Dora, so why not develop them for Harry too.