Reviews for Yes, I am Harry's Brother
Freddie Rindklip chapter 25 . 4/30
You have an interesting twist on the plotlines of your fics. For now, I will look for fluffier fics.
BloodyParty chapter 25 . 4/13
I dont know
Started interesting but quickly declined
Boread97 chapter 15 . 2/7
This is kinda bashing fic, although the bashing not as bad as other fic.
bub23453 chapter 25 . 1/30
What a great story! I just found it thanks to reddit. Not sure if you're still getting messages regarding this but great work!
Fire Tempest chapter 25 . 11/13/2021
Cleverly done - thank you.
3tim chapter 25 . 10/18/2021
This is so creepy but believable. I was wasn't huge on that last line. I was hoping he'd like Harry enough to keep him if he found whatever power..
Mastersgtjames chapter 22 . 4/22/2021
use his polyjuice experiments to mix Bella and Dora. So Bella can maybe become a metamorph, hiding in plain sight.
Mastersgtjames chapter 19 . 4/22/2021
I feel like Voldie could totally get away with saying he was reincarnated as Harry's brother, if it is ever found out who he really is. I mean, he would not even be lying.
Mastersgtjames chapter 17 . 4/21/2021
I feel like I want MC to be trying to become a metamorph. Maybe using Tonks Blood. Maybe studying her and her abilities. Maybe using his combined knowledge, his studies of her, and the Black Library?
Mastersgtjames chapter 15 . 4/21/2021
Hm... I feel like MC should have felt his horcrux was on the train, or maybe its presence on Ginny. At least noticed the thoughts when connected to the ceiling.
Mastersgtjames chapter 12 . 4/21/2021
Still think MC/Harry should do/say something about the portrait... I mean, it is a HUGE issue that a Family Heirloom and Portrait was stolen and likely destroyed.
Also feel/hope that MC(Voldie) should have copied all the books he comes across, in Hogwarts, in Grimauld, everywhere.
Mastersgtjames chapter 11 . 4/21/2021
Really do not understand why nothing is being done about Lily's portrait.
Mastersgtjames chapter 9 . 4/21/2021
HA! Soul bond... Should reuse that trick and start a harem.

MC should abso-friggin-lutely get in touch with the Aurors and Madam Bones. Dumbles stealing a family portrait, destroying it, destroying Harry's wand, allows snape to attack them both... yeah, they may have loose laws/control, but there are limits.
Mastersgtjames chapter 8 . 4/21/2021
I cannot see Dumbledore being allowed alone in the same room with them, after everything he has done, and been caught doing.
Mastersgtjames chapter 7 . 4/21/2021
needs to get the map from the twins, or rather... find the map that he should know is somewhere in the school.