Reviews for Yes, I am Harry's Brother
cszolee chapter 25 . 10/5
Perfect ending to a great fic.
Thank you! :)
pawelx321 chapter 25 . 9/11
This was new - not slash, but brothers. Great story, integrating horcruxes was also refreshing.
ProditorMagnus chapter 25 . 8/13
Nice. You write this type of Dark Lord very well.
uo-chou chapter 25 . 8/4
Wow, cold. I think Harry's "power" is Vito himself. I like that Voldemort grew as a person while still remaining unrepentantly evil. Good fic!
Very odd, but very good. Thanks for putting it up.
Quietlovingman chapter 25 . 7/23
Loved the story, it was very textured, lots of depth to the characters, and the apparent evolution of Vito's character... I also loved the Gotcha at the end. It wouldn't surprise me if this world eventually became a Zombie Apocalypse world rather than the Utopia for magicals he envisioned.
Zeta0 chapter 1 . 6/20
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 25 . 5/8
This is a thoroughly brilliant story that I've loved reading.
Neleothesze chapter 25 . 4/19
A beautifully written story.. with an absolutely horrifying plot and a main character that's in no way relatable but still loads of fun to read about - loved it all. Especially the epilogue.
afi123 chapter 25 . 4/17
This was fantastic
InquisitorCOC chapter 25 . 4/6
I always like intelligent and sane villains. The canon Voldemort was nothing but a monolithically evil Hollywood bad guy, being defeated only by his own immense stupidity and Heroes' insane amount of luck.
MadMadMaud chapter 25 . 3/4
Wow. One thing I always hated about Voldemort was his general lack of proper cunning.

Vito delivers on the entire Slytherin ethic. And I love how the 'unknown' power did actually vanquish Voldemort, even if it did this by turning him into someone much scarier
Basker chapter 25 . 1/5
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 25 . 1/1
Cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war! Ah, that was a nice fic. Lack of proper editing here and there, but a nice story and refreshing Big Bad perspective.
emirgrey chapter 25 . 11/9/2015