Reviews for Yes, I am Harry's Brother
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 25 . 4/23
I liked the story overall but certain point left me with a bitter taste in my mouth. The part about Voldemort playing music is certainly a funny side-scene but completely useless and the marriage with Nymphadora is a bit rushed. I enjoyed the "romance", if you could call it that, but Vito is still too young. I would have preferred maybe one-two more years before the marriage, which could be used to narrate other sub-plots. The ending is denote all, the solution Voldemort found to the "muggle problem" is quite genial and reminds everyone that despite his changes, he still is a Dark Lord. In the end, however, I enjoyed the story. Good work.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 25 . 4/9
Oh great lord, this was simply brilliant! Especially the plan to eliminate the muggles. The character of the Dark Lord evolved perfectly. Simply stunning!

The end solution to reviving the wizardkind was also ingenious. Exceptionally logical, and completely Tom Riddle!
Rogue Wasteland Wanderer chapter 24 . 4/9
The Dark Lord Voldemort is dead! Long live Gray Lord Vito Potter! Love this story. It's nice to finally find a story where Voldie wins without becoming a freaking light-side whim or locking lips with Harry bloody Potter.
TheSkyKing18 chapter 25 . 4/1
THIS IS AWESOME THIS FANFIC IS THE BEST THERE IS
Damn that was OP in the best ways
BlueScreen26 chapter 4 . 1/4
I love Voldemort's perspective ! It is SO hilarious.
UnblinkingLids chapter 6 . 1/2
Dumbledore has his flaws but I don't think he's as bad as you depict him
alebrewer chapter 25 . 12/2/2014
Delightfully creepy and awesome.
rekrula chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
I love your Vito! Thanks for sharing!
CaBuckeye chapter 25 . 11/2/2014
Bravo! Your last two paragraphs are fantastic-a right proper conclusion.
Since Rudy & Rab LeS died before Bellatrix, and Cissy died before Malfoy but after Draco, who inherited the Malfoy/Black fortune? Andomeda then Dora/Vito? I am sure that quite a few MINUTES spent in Goblin discussions could have achieved that scenario.
seldombites chapter 25 . 10/25/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Watching as Voldemort came to terms with his new body was quite entertaining as were some of the actions taken against the Slytherins.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/19/2014
Brilliant ending!
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 25 . 8/12/2014
I found this on TV Tropes and so I kinda knew some of what I was getting into. Kinda. Vaguely. I really enjoyed Voldemort/Vito steadily taking over the world and how that went down. It was interesting seeing characters from his perspective, how he saw Harry as a puppet/curiosity, Hermione as a future asset, the slytherin house as a hiderance. The main plot of this is actually quite cleverly crafted with every element seemingly added quite deliberately- from the Beatles to Merope Gaunt's chat to her son in forming the conclusion. My only real problem with the fic is the squicky age differences in the pairings. However, I can ignore that in favor of a competent Dark Lord.
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 25 . 7/9/2014
This story was brilliant and as usual Voldemort was ruthless. To see his development with a soul and how that development influences Harry's lifeā€”like I said, the story was really good! Thanks for sharing!
midnightgamin chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
I love Voldemort's ego. He's impressed yet he never fails to find an insult or two. XD