Reviews for Yes, I am Harry's Brother
Damn that was OP in the best ways
BlueScreen26 chapter 4 . 1/4
I love Voldemort's perspective ! It is SO hilarious.
UnblinkingLids chapter 6 . 1/2
Dumbledore has his flaws but I don't think he's as bad as you depict him
alebrewer chapter 25 . 12/2/2014
Delightfully creepy and awesome.
rekrula chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
I love your Vito! Thanks for sharing!
CaBuckeye chapter 25 . 11/2/2014
Bravo! Your last two paragraphs are fantastic-a right proper conclusion.
Since Rudy & Rab LeS died before Bellatrix, and Cissy died before Malfoy but after Draco, who inherited the Malfoy/Black fortune? Andomeda then Dora/Vito? I am sure that quite a few MINUTES spent in Goblin discussions could have achieved that scenario.
seldombites chapter 25 . 10/25/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Watching as Voldemort came to terms with his new body was quite entertaining as were some of the actions taken against the Slytherins.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/19/2014
Brilliant ending!
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 25 . 8/12/2014
I found this on TV Tropes and so I kinda knew some of what I was getting into. Kinda. Vaguely. I really enjoyed Voldemort/Vito steadily taking over the world and how that went down. It was interesting seeing characters from his perspective, how he saw Harry as a puppet/curiosity, Hermione as a future asset, the slytherin house as a hiderance. The main plot of this is actually quite cleverly crafted with every element seemingly added quite deliberately- from the Beatles to Merope Gaunt's chat to her son in forming the conclusion. My only real problem with the fic is the squicky age differences in the pairings. However, I can ignore that in favor of a competent Dark Lord.
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 25 . 7/9/2014
This story was brilliant and as usual Voldemort was ruthless. To see his development with a soul and how that development influences Harry's lifeā€”like I said, the story was really good! Thanks for sharing!
midnightgamin chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
I love Voldemort's ego. He's impressed yet he never fails to find an insult or two. XD
CheddarTrek chapter 25 . 7/5/2014
Okay, I have to admit - that was a really clever story. Started off just a tad slow, but I read chapters 3-25 in one sitting and barely felt the need to skim.

You've got some fairly original seeming ideas. Kudos to you mate.
Andrius chapter 25 . 6/15/2014
That was certainly unusual, but interesting.
Smozzick chapter 25 . 6/15/2014
Surprisingly good story. Never heard of this till I found a link from tvtropes.

Very original ideas, couple of aspects seemed rushed or unusual but overall a good story.
Das Legio chapter 25 . 6/14/2014
TrollDemort is best Voldemort.