Reviews for Yes, I am Harry's Brother
Mastersgtjames chapter 22 . 4/22
use his polyjuice experiments to mix Bella and Dora. So Bella can maybe become a metamorph, hiding in plain sight.
Mastersgtjames chapter 19 . 4/22
I feel like Voldie could totally get away with saying he was reincarnated as Harry's brother, if it is ever found out who he really is. I mean, he would not even be lying.
Mastersgtjames chapter 17 . 4/21
I feel like I want MC to be trying to become a metamorph. Maybe using Tonks Blood. Maybe studying her and her abilities. Maybe using his combined knowledge, his studies of her, and the Black Library?
Mastersgtjames chapter 15 . 4/21
Hm... I feel like MC should have felt his horcrux was on the train, or maybe its presence on Ginny. At least noticed the thoughts when connected to the ceiling.
Mastersgtjames chapter 12 . 4/21
Still think MC/Harry should do/say something about the portrait... I mean, it is a HUGE issue that a Family Heirloom and Portrait was stolen and likely destroyed.
Also feel/hope that MC(Voldie) should have copied all the books he comes across, in Hogwarts, in Grimauld, everywhere.
Mastersgtjames chapter 11 . 4/21
Really do not understand why nothing is being done about Lily's portrait.
Mastersgtjames chapter 9 . 4/21
HA! Soul bond... Should reuse that trick and start a harem.

MC should abso-friggin-lutely get in touch with the Aurors and Madam Bones. Dumbles stealing a family portrait, destroying it, destroying Harry's wand, allows snape to attack them both... yeah, they may have loose laws/control, but there are limits.
Mastersgtjames chapter 8 . 4/21
I cannot see Dumbledore being allowed alone in the same room with them, after everything he has done, and been caught doing.
Mastersgtjames chapter 7 . 4/21
needs to get the map from the twins, or rather... find the map that he should know is somewhere in the school.
Mastersgtjames chapter 4 . 4/21
Ha... Turns out that Dumbles is the Dark Lord of the Prophecy and Harry/Voldie are the ones with the power he knows not.
Mastersgtjames chapter 1 . 4/21
shouldn't he be an Evans, not a Potter?
AvidReader chapter 9 . 3/8
This is shit. Sorry but it is 100% unrealistic. Obliviate voldy? yeah like thats gonna work. And he is trying to be friendly ish to potter to have his allegiance, so no come back to destroyed his mother? so this story is lost. Not even gonna finish it
ritzmix chapter 25 . 2/11
This was what sane voldy could have been
Awesome chapter Lol
Newland Archer chapter 25 . 9/25/2020
I really liked you're ending. Sounds like a solid truly ruthless plan to take over the world.