Reviews for Yes, I am Harry's Brother
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 25 . 9/13/2020
*spoilers*

I have just rabidly CONSUMED THIS STORY. WOOOOOOOW. THE ELIXIR OF LIFE, WHAT AN AWESOME ENDING! I knew when VOLDEMORT WAS HELPING PETUNIA'S LOVE LIFE that this would be impossible to stop and I was right. WOW
Uday Sra chapter 25 . 8/30/2020
Awesome
Daniel-palacio chapter 25 . 8/18/2020
Esto simplemente es espectacular hombre fue realmente muy buen ff me encantó esto muchísimas gracias por publicarlo y permitir leerlo n.n
Helily chapter 25 . 7/21/2020
Reading “Yes, I am Harry’s Brother” has been some of the most fun I’ve had all year. Thank you so much for writing this hilarious adventure story for one of my favorites: Voldemort (my other faves are Luna and Severus). And what do you mean with ‘drama/horror’? Pretty sure this is adventure/humor. But then again, because of my happiness due to reading this, I could be blinded by bliss?

️️️
stevem1 chapter 25 . 7/19/2020
This is well written. It’s by turns dark, funny, grim and satirical.
Cauti0n chapter 25 . 6/13/2020
10/10
WiseSilver chapter 25 . 2/7/2020
Other then the crazy amount of OOCness in this story it was pretty good. An entertaining read.
Ggrfggg chapter 25 . 12/17/2019
Only criticism is the lack of consequences from all the things Voldemort does .it all turns out perfectly for him every time.
Love2read23 chapter 25 . 10/23/2019
Wow.
Okay so Voldemort discovered that Elixir of Life keeps wizards healthy but it cures then kills muggles because their bodies can't process the magic or did he tweak it to be a poison to them?
It's interesting that he's decided to repopulate the work with wizards because I think that'd just be a different host of problems. I like that Harry got a big family but I hope that one of his females actually likes him for him.
I hope that Vito doesn't eventually kill him.
I can't believe that Voldemort would name his children after his muggle sperm donor and his mother. I thought he despised her for being weak. I guess he can get away with it because the only ones who would recognize those names are long dead. Thank you for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 24 . 10/22/2019
I think it's funny that Voldemort plays the Beatles with his brother.
Love2read23 chapter 20 . 10/22/2019
I thought the people were upset for Dumbledore employing a vile person like Snape and now they're upset for Dumbledore plotting to get Snape murdered?
Love2read23 chapter 12 . 10/22/2019
I don't get why Vito is trying to convince someone 6 years older than him they're soul mates.
And I really really really hope that after all this that Voldemort doesn't decide to still kill Harry.
SirAlexei chapter 25 . 10/19/2019
That last plot twist...mind blowing.
lalalamb chapter 25 . 8/31/2019
you named your children Tom and Merope, finally acknowledge that mother knows best xD you combine the black and slytherin families, the only 2 we know with a bloodline, parseltongue and metamorphing
Halt Jagged chapter 6 . 6/22/2019
I'd have to say in this scenario the power he knows not would have to be plot armor and he can't know it because he now has it instead. Barring the intervention of any out-of-left-field chekhov's gun's that is. At least I don't think it's Lore was mentioned before the 7th book it's been quite a while since I read the actual books themselves and not fanfiction. I think a better summary for the story would be ""Voldemort Wins"when's Voldemort was bestowed plot armor"."
344 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »