Reviews for Yes, I am Harry's Brother
karthik9 chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Stromsten chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Hm, so this Voldy's still evil. I actually like the consistency with the character; this is interesting.
twistyguru chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Love the idea of Voldie having to re-integrate his soul!

Also, good riddance to bad rubbish as far as Vernon and Dudders are concerned.

I'm wondering if Tom and Harry will become friends? That would certainly throw a spanner into Tom's plans, especially if he begins to feel empathy for Harry.

Hopefully, he'll realize that the prophecy has ALREADY been fulfilled, and now is just so much rubbish.
twistyguru chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Hmm.

Interesting beginning, VERY interesting.

I'm intrigued, and find myself eagerly wondering just where this will go.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Danged if Tom's not just plowing right along, and it looks like his evilness hasn't been diminished it at all huh?
gingerdream chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Loved it. Please continue Ireally want to sea how it's progressing.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Whoa, this was interesting, and will look forward to what all it might mean for this Riddle who's had his eyes opened on how his other self was treated, and if he'll end up going to Hogwarts with Harry, and if so, what all might spill over from that happening?
Stromsten chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Interesting start - please continue!
dfshie chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
hope you repost the whole thing
capctr chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
BAD. ASS.

I have yet to read a single thing you have written that did not suck me in faster than a dementor slurps a soul. Bravo.

If you are posting things you had written under a different pen name, may I ask what that pen name was, that I may gorge myself on ALL your writings? Please!
So you want to be an Author chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
That was you? I really enjoyed that one... oh, and wasn't there another one that ended with a war against Spain?
Aealket chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Hi,

Well that was interesting, I am looking forward towards how you proceeded with this gem. a very different look at Voldy I think.

Alan