Reviews for Yes, I am Harry's Brother
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 25 . 4/24/2019
4/5
Alexis bellamah chapter 25 . 1/5/2019
Hey I just wanted to tell you that you did a great job and I absolutely loved it.
a guy1013 chapter 25 . 12/26/2018
nice story
Enkelados chapter 4 . 8/24/2018
Gave it a try because I loved the premise of seventh horcrux, but voldemort going to a Beatles concert and playing gituar? No. And now a edgy Harry talking in a icy voice?

Dropped and not returning.
FairyRave chapter 1 . 8/11/2018
The first thing that came to mind to me was that Voldemort felt REMORSE for Harry’s situation. Gah! I’m actually excited to read more of this story!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/1/2018
We never did find out how Voldemort acquired his new body. I wondered if Harry had died and come back to life as you hinted that he was failing before this or did he wish for a sibling and accidental magic do the rest? I wish you hadn't finished the story with voldemort still wanting to kill harry, after all he seems to have feelings for Dora, so why not develop them for Harry too.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/1/2018
Chilling! Poor Harry!
Echo864 chapter 25 . 5/27/2018
Love this! Great story, I need more anti-hero voldemort in my life :P
Kyuubi-dono chapter 25 . 3/20/2018
Ha. Knew it. I knew it was the Elixer of Life. Awesome. This story was amazing. That "Power the Dark Lord Knows Not"? Yeah. Coming back from the dead by deciding not to get on a magic train lol. You're a good writer.
sharingankakashi007 chapter 25 . 3/18/2018
WoW
I loved how he actually was smart this time
His conversation with Merope actually made me consider her in a very different light

Very cold calculated and cunning
jadethetroll chapter 25 . 2/14/2018
great story. the ending is somewhat krass. very doomsday-y.
noxenrom chapter 2 . 2/4/2018
Its hard to read this story. Too many errors.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/9/2017
excellent story
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Story's well plotted, and with a fine premise. But it alternates between dry and depressing reading. "Vito" is a bit of a Gary Stu and barely believable.
Harriverse chapter 25 . 8/28/2017
Another great story. I wonder if squibs were affected the same as non-magicals? You've created your own effects of using the elixer of life, so that works in your story. You used the story elements creatively and originally. Bravo!
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »