Reviews for Yes, I am Harry's Brother
Harriverse chapter 20 . 8/28/2017
Ok. This story is getting a little evil. So far, Voldemort has been relatively sane and tame. Using a member of the staff should have been a signal that something was terribly wrong, but Vito had camouflaged himself too well and distracted his targets too well. I just hope he goes after Lucius soon-oh, yes! Lockheart and Narcissa are still at it...
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2017
... this sotry had premise.. but then it became a mary sue breeding hive.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2017
... fangirls... wow. i thought this doenst have romance?
ElDaniWar chapter 25 . 7/12/2017
One of the best fanfic ever!
Prabhleen Arora chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Amazing Story...
Loved it...
Manneratvag chapter 25 . 5/26/2017
Great story! I Love your works!
jon reeve chapter 25 . 5/22/2017
/lol, delusional to the end... right?

Thanks for writing.
jon reeve chapter 13 . 5/22/2017
/Muhahahahaha... I felt that a normal "lol" wouldn't come across as effective.
jon reeve chapter 4 . 5/22/2017
/lol, girls, the bane of boys everywhere. I wonder if Bella will recognize her master.
jon reeve chapter 3 . 5/22/2017
“When Harry heard these words he began crying, and before Voldemort could stop him the boy wrapped him in a tight hug.”

/D'aww

"Shut up Vito!" Harry yelled. "It is not a girly wand!"
/lol, Lord Dionysus rises again!
Sebo-5000 chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
What an excellent end to an excellent story! One of my favourite Voldemort stories I've ever read.
salsas100 chapter 25 . 4/30/2017
That actually followed the prophecy
"The power he knows not" litterally. Voldemort does not know what the power is and Harry knows not of the power. Yet it exists in truth, because the power he knows not is the basis of Voldemort's every action.
"Neither can live while the other still survives"... Harry isn't living, his whole life is lies and manipulations, so he survives. Same for Voldy, he's chained by his interpretation of "the power" and isn't free to act as he wishes... He's pretending to be something he isn't, thus not living his life, just surviving.
Thus "the one with the power to vanquish the dark Lord" is also true because in fact there is no Lord Voldemort any longer, he isn't free to continue as a dark Lord... He's been vanquished as a dark Lord.

Awesome fic :)
SynDeath chapter 25 . 1/25/2017
This was a wild ride!
It's the best way to play with the good/evil dynamic that defines stories. I love it when an author manages to get you rooting for the supposed villain. I loved the political takeover, the relationships were amazing, and it was so enjoyable to read! Great fic!
rekrula chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
OMG! Reading this again, and still love it! Made me laugh! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/30/2016
Voldy's gonna eventually face the same problems overpopulating muggles face very quickly, because the population growth he's attempting is way too explonentional, espically combined with Exlir of Life.

Wonder if he ever tries to encourage wizards to be as curious as Muggles and invent half as much. It'd be a good idea, as we know that while Wizards have their own advantages to muggles, muggles own advantages offer many perks wizards can't hope to mirror in any expert capcity. He'd probably love it, seeing his earlier reactions to how advanced muggles were getting.

Hell, I bet he'd make a Magi-Tech world.

This world is cruel to have done these things to the rest of humanity, which overtime would have actually been ripe for friendship with the Wizards- and they would be able to up their wizard numbers by merely getting in normal relationships with Muggles; who ususally either don't give 2 fucks or are rather amazed by magic and are totes cool with this shit.

On one hand, fuck you Voldy. On the other hand, Magic-Tech 1984/ Magic-Tech Slight crapsack world that clearly won't have the caste system anymore(purebloodism is probably seen as stupid since they were saved by mass-breeding with muggle ladies) but probably has plenty of corruption problems, but otherwise runs similarly. It's leader isn't all that focused on 1984ing everything outside of keeping himself at the top and not dead, and actually is trying to make shure his people live well.
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »