Reviews for Cross Reality
NoOne chapter 12 . 12h
Please update soon!
NoOne chapter 11 . 5/24
Noooooo! Don't Take Robert! Your so gonna die!
Please udate! The story is getting good!
TrulyConfused chapter 12 . 5/18
I love this fic! You're so creative with the interactions and plot elements! You write the characters super well! And Its dumb but I can't help imagining when 'Christen Evans' arrives it'll cause a flash freeze, get some dark humor lol.
I adore this. Please update.
Loved it! Please continue?
Gina chapter 12 . 5/13
Wow this is so intense! I love this please continue 3
RizLuvAnime chapter 12 . 5/6
RDJ! My favourite! Can't wait to see him interact with the others!
QueenKarin13 chapter 12 . 5/4
I love it! I watched interviews and such a while ago and fell in love with all the actors, especially Tom. This is just the kind of fic I was looking for- one that has the cast meet the Avengers, contrasts their personalities, and has a good plot to it. I loved Tom's intro in the first few chapters and how nicely you contrasted him with Loki. Of course you used some creative liberties so the characters aren't EXACTLY on point, but you explained it with the "anomalies in the timeline" thing, which works.

Little idea: It would be cool if the counterparts had to utilize their acting skills in some way- to stand in and act for an Avenger so that said Avenger could go undercover elsewhere, or something like that. That would really be the topper- yes, the looks and knowledge are there, but the actors are, well, actors. What a wow factor! It would be incredibly hard to distinguish an Avenger from their counterpart if the counterpart is acting in character. If you can't incorporate this into the main story then maybe a one shot after you complete it? I would love to read it.

Very enjoyable! I hope you update soon.
Alexiz tutsi chapter 1 . 4/30
Se te extraña
QueenLunaCrystal chapter 11 . 4/15
I was wondering if Jarvis would respond to RDJ's commands, 'cause that would be a funny moment when RDJ asks for something and Jarvis does it for him. Tony's reaction would be priceless!
QueenLunaCrystal chapter 12 . 4/15
What I'm wondering is if you could add in a scene where Tom acts cruel and/or manipulating like Loki, and the Avengers see. I wonder what their reactions would be.
AmandaAnubis chapter 12 . 4/12
This is so cool! I'm loving how Tom understands Loki, and even though Loki doesn't like pity from mortals, I still cry whenever he feels bad. I can't stop it! How comfortable Tom and Chris's bromance can't be closer to real life. The 'brother from another mother' is so true and adorable! I can't wait for the action and further revelation about Loki to the Avengers. Hope you update this soon! Love you!
Hey chapter 12 . 4/8
Woah! This is SUPER good! I like the direction this fic is going and the character interactions are tons of fun!
Aaa I can’t wait for everyone to meet Robert, I’m so ready for the extreme clash of stubbornness, flirtyness and sarcasm. Please update soon !