Reviews for Cross Reality
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 9 . 13h
I've never seen anything like this. And the fact that you've included the very same charming people who PLAYS the people we love - amazing. I feel like everything I could've wanted, from Tom's influence on the events, as well as the bromance between Tom and Chris, among a few, were written out splendidly. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

I can't see what is coming from around the bend, which makes it all the more exciting. Thank you for creating this story and I hope to see another chapter in the upcoming future! [heart]
fastreader12 chapter 9 . 10/21
Oh boy. Things are getting crazy. Thank you for the update! :)
AmericanNidiot chapter 9 . 10/14
Fuck Hydra.
Alexiz tutsi chapter 9 . 10/13
me emociono mucho cuando veo la actualizacion de tu historia .
la verdad me encantan tus ideas son tan originales y bien escritas
cada capitulo es mas emocionante
gracias y saludos

PD. me gusta por donde estas llevando la historia al momento hydra
Aunque solo me gustaria que fueran a ese mundo tom cris y robert .
los demas no
dragonrider1234 chapter 9 . 10/11
Oh NO! Hydra?! Here!? Eek! I can't wait!

And I saw that reference to Clint's past in the circus and his farm...I like it! Also...and I don't mean to offend...but I feel like the mental torments Loki is going through is kinda dragging now. At first, it was a great look into his psyche...but now...it just seems kinda dragging, with nothing really new other than the fact that the Other is still able to communicate with Loki. It's just a thought, and while the scenes are wonderfully written, it doesn't really...you know...

Overall, great chapter, and I look forward to reading more in the next.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 9 . 10/10
Awwww, poor Loki...

What's with Clint and Nat?

Can Chris and Tom talk about the movies of the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
Laserbird777 chapter 9 . 10/10
Yes! This chapter is awesome! Keep going!
ZoraBriallen chapter 9 . 10/10
Is Bucky gonna be in it then? And Sebastian Stan?
Diane279 chapter 9 . 10/10
yessssss another chapter! Loved the whole Loki and how he's having conflicts with The Other and himself. I loved Loki
Dirtkid123 chapter 9 . 10/10
OH MY GOSH! YAAAAAAAASS! This story is amazing, and I can't wait to see what will happen next!
LilacGene chapter 9 . 10/10
Another update! Whoop whoop! I wonder if Tom and Chris realize the people they played who died probably actually died in an alternate universe.
ConcernedReader chapter 9 . 10/10
I'm going to go ahead and DEFEND the amazing writer of this story to the GUEST person that the way the writer wrote about the "Vikings" was vague, safe, and informative at best. They were actually CORRECT with their statement that Vikings worshiped Thor. The writer most likely did not want to go into the history or religion of that practice and left it vague (as Thor said in the fic)

Vikings are more used than Germanic religion.

Yes, the Vikings are known as warriors, and it is said and I "quote" : "Pagan Vikings had a number of gods and goddesses they worshiped. However, unlike other ancient civilizations the Vikings had neither an organized priesthood nor hierarchy of religious leaders. Temples or other religious buildings were also never used when the Pagan Vikings paid tributes to the Norse gods."

But I get what the Guest tried to say as stated here:

"Norse mythology is the body of mythology of the North Germanic people stemming from Norse paganism and continuing after the Christianization of Scandinavia and into the Scandinavian folklore of the modern period."

Anyways, more people term them as "Vikings" more than Germanic tribes because it was the Viking Pagan age where one practices to respects Norse gods according to their local custom. SO YEAH, no need to correct the writer. I'm sure the writer knows what they're talking about.
Viking is a job title. They were Scandinavians. Also, Germanic tribes were more prominent worshippers.
LilacGene chapter 8 . 10/8
Mmmm I'm so happy right now. You're adding to the party! I'm interested to see where you take Loki's story. I thought it would make more sense to have Thanos be the puppeteer behind Loki because world domination is a bit of an extreme tantrum, but like I said, looking forward to your spin on things. :)
loving this! hope you update soon