Reviews for Cross Reality
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 3 . 3/23
You just keep teasing us, you never have Tom spit out the truth. It is highly frustrating. Please update soon.
Silvermane1 chapter 3 . 3/22
Fantastic update
T-tawny chapter 3 . 3/22
TOM YOU LOVELY MAN.
Poor Loki :'(
Fabulous as per usual
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 3 . 3/22
Wow. An update. Love the progress. Thx for the read. Ciao!
hellraven-ovo chapter 3 . 3/22
Good to know Thor was just playing along when he manhandled Loki, I was a bit worried there for a bit :) I like how Tom is aware that the situation is very real and could get dangerous for him if he so much makes a misstep, something that was not present in the previous edition.
I was pleasantly surprised when another chapter popped up, can't wait for more!
Alex Richers chapter 3 . 3/22
Love this :))
hellraven-ovo chapter 2 . 3/22
oh, Oh you're re-writing it? The first edition was really good, but somehow this one looks even more promising! Can't wait for how you'll write it out from here!
T-tawny chapter 2 . 3/20
Poor Tom, too sweet for this... I LOVE IT!
DreamWalker423 chapter 2 . 3/20
Oh my goodness this is so much better! Good job so far!
dragonrider1234 chapter 2 . 3/19
I really liked the changes you made (definitely a newer update to the original story - which I also loved).

And if possible, and you don't really have to, but can you maybe stagger the arrival of the other "actors/actresses". In the original, Tom arrived first, followed by Chris and then Robert, but then the rest of the group just arrive simultaneously. So I was wondering if you can make the rest of the group arrive individually. I feel like that would give those characters more time to develop, rather than feel just thrown in for the sake of the plot. I know that that is a MAJOR change, but it's a suggestion, and you don't have to take it too seriously.

But overall, great reboot to a great story. Can't wait to see what comes next.
hello chapter 2 . 3/19
where are the other chapters there is only 2 for me but other reviews say there are 20...?
Winged Serpent of Light - BOTM chapter 2 . 3/17
Please keep writing.
Morningstar chapter 20 . 2/23
I would call this story perfect if I wasn't so bothered by the changes in the actors' names...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Wow I just read that for ages and it's only chapeter one of 20! I can't wait to read more and I am glad it is long! I love this story and how tom AND Chris are trying to get them to see lokis side I only hope Loki forgives tom (:
Trixy chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Why are some of the actor's names different?