Reviews for Vantage Point
Awesome! Keep writing!
LisaG16 chapter 10 . 6/7
really enjoyed that. so you REALLY won't bring colson back to life like they did for Agents of SHIELD?
LisaG16 chapter 8 . 6/6
another great conversation, this time with bruce and clint. i love how the team is showing their support for seems to be helping.
LisaG16 chapter 7 . 6/6
i liked the scene with thor and clint...well done.
ThatTastyCheesecake chapter 10 . 5/30
Nice! Really well done! Great to see Hawkeye getting some of the love and attention he deserves! I'll definitely be checking out your other work! :D
Jazzysauce chapter 6 . 5/7
I'm actually really happy with you, because there's no way the good guys can get the bad guys on the first try every time, and I really enjoy stories with a realistic edge to them.
Arlothia chapter 10 . 4/23
Yay! Oh my gosh this was amazing!
Whoa! Natasha cried! And what happened in Dubai last year?!
And it still boggles my mind at how much you had about Clint's past here! It's like you were already building this universe with this only-planned-as-a-one-off fic! Holy crap!
And I can't wait to read Trust! But I have to because it's less than an hour before tomorrow and I really need some sleep! Why do I always wait until night time to read these? :P

Arlothia chapter 9 . 4/22
Suck it Williams! I gotta way, I was expecting him to bite the big bullet...or arrow as the case may be. I like this way better. But he can't escape from prison. He just can't!
Aaand the cavalry arrives! Always too late :P But he did need to do this on his own so there's that...
YAY for hurt Clint! Wonder how long he's going to be out this time...Guess I'll find out in the next chapter! Until tomorrow! And then: TRUST! I can't wait for Clint and Tony to bond over their snarkyness!

Arlothia chapter 8 . 4/21
YAY! You're making me like Bruce again! I thought that character had been ruined with AOU but he's so super awesome in here! I'm so happy he was able to help Clint! And who ways he's not "that" kind of doctor? Okay, granted, that was after the first Avengers movie... :P
Ah yes, and so the cooking begins. We really need to find out what happened in Madrid! I need that fic!
*sing-song voice* Cole is gunna get it! hehehehehehe! This is going to be fantastic! But I wonder what Clint has up his sleeve...

Arlothia chapter 7 . 4/20
Awwww! This was such a nice, un-angstly, and adorable chapter...who are you and what have you done with my Aggie?!
But seriously, this was so sweet! I love how Clint thanked Tony for the new bow! And I cannot wait for "Trust"! That one is going to be fantastic!
YAY Thor! I seriously need more of him and Clint bonding over rotten brothers! It's weird, having seen Thor in two more movies post-Avengers and hearing him speak more...normally? In the first Thor, and also kinda in Avengers, he did have more of that Shakespearean quality about him. I like that you're keeping it, though I think that, given time, he should call his teammates by their names (last names) and only use his monikers for them sparingly. Too much and it comes out a bit more cheesy and comicbook-y. But other than that I love him!

Arlothia chapter 6 . 4/19
Ha! Nice little Cap quote in there: "He (I) could do this all day." :)
YAY! More hurt!Clint! I need me some good whump! And I should have known it wouldn't be that easy to get Williams. There needs to be one more fight...
Thor! Buddy! Long time no see! This should make things much easier...if Clint lets them help with his personal vendetta. But that's the whole point, isn't it? Clint learning to be a team player.

Arlothia chapter 5 . 4/18
Awwww! I want more fun and playful sparring matches between them! That was adorable! *squishy smile*
Oh dang it is going DOWN! Cole is a dead man! You do NOT hurt Clint's fiery spider!
But of course Clint won't be ending this war between them with this battle because we still have five more chapters!...unless the next five (or more like three because rest, recuperation, and emotional healing have to happen) chapters is the fight between them...I could live with that! :D
And holy crap the next chapter! All I can say is "ouch!"

Arlothia chapter 4 . 4/17
Okay, that opening scene with Tony was AWESOME! So hilarious! You really have his character down!
*blows out breath* That message...holy crap that message! It gets me every time! And I'm so glad you expanded on it in TUS! It made it a lot more personal and relevant to the things we now know. Oh, and I had never thought about how Bruce would be able to relate to Clint about not being in control of his actions! Good thinking!
I'm do happy Clint is being more of a team player now! Bruce was right: Phil was the only one who's words would have any effect! YAY!
And Williams is so going down! You hurt Natasha, you get killed. Simple as that!

Arlothia chapter 3 . 4/16
You go Steve! He made some excellent points! YAY!
And oh my gosh is that envelope what I think it is?! AAAAAHHHHHHH! Bring on the waterworks!
I loved that we got a flashback of what Williams did. I remember reading about it in "Youngest in History" and thinking that it would be awesome to get more of the story told through flashbacks. Wish granted! I just hadn't know it yet :P
Rock on to Daredevil shout out! And Bullseye :) I can't wait to see how you incorporate the former more! I'm just wondering if he'll be there as Daredevil or as Matt Murdock, Attorney at Law...maybe both? This will be fun!

Arlothia chapter 2 . 4/15
Oh my gosh it's so short! I don't think I've ever seen something so short from you before, even a one-shot! Oh my goodness!
Yay for hurt Clint! Let the H/C begin!
And that next chapter! You mentioned the Daredevil movie! I've always loved Bullseye. What can I say? I'm a sucker for marksmen! :P
Ah yes, Cole Williams. I remember hearing about him from when my sister first read this story. She decided to read in order of publication. I went the chronological route.
Alright, short review for a short chapter (and it's getting super late here, so...)