Reviews for Vantage Point
VoicesOffCamera chapter 10 . 3/21
Wow! So I FLEW through this! Though full disclosure, I was already a couple chapters into this when I finally found the will to stop and go back and leave my review for Untold Stories, haha.

So I was really debating whether or not to read this one, knowing that you were in the process of rewriting it now that you've developed this universe so much. But ultimately, I'm glad that I decided to just jump into this. It was really cool to see how this all started, considering this was the very first story that you wrote for this series. I loved seeing all the little comments of past missions that you then went on to turn into those amazing stories that I'm so obsessed with! And I also enjoyed seeing how far you have come with your writing! I mean, we all have to start somewhere, right?

And while I did enjoy reading this and seeing how this all started, I'm so super excited to see the rewrite and see some of the depth that you've added to this series incorporated into this! And I'm really hoping that Dan gets incorporated into the rewrite somehow! Like maybe Natasha calls him while they have to wait for medical evacuation after the confrontation with Williams to ask what they should do. Maybe he flies back from Italy and while he probably wouldn't get there in time for the surgery, he helps with recovery. And he gives Clint all kinds of crap when he wake up like "Damnitall Barton, I've literally been away only THREE MONTHS, and you've already gone and almost gotten yourself killed!" Ugh, I MISS DAN! XD I'm sure you've probably got all your ideas nice and fleshed out, I just thought I'd throw that out there for consideration, haha.

Looking forward to jumping into more of these post-Avengers stories and seeing some team bonding! ;)
QuakingSkies chapter 1 . 1/11
I just found this series i plan to read through all of them now thank you and i love tbat you actually complete your stories
Ms.Natalia Barton chapter 10 . 11/30/2016
Okay; so, yes, yes I know I'm suddenly bombarding you with reviews, but I just can't help it! Now, I have (definitely) decided to read each and every one of your stories IN order. Yep... I am indeed, 100% hooked! Goodness gracious, me oh my! Seriously. I L.O.V.E ALL of your fanfic collection.
...now if you'll excuse me... I have some important business to take care of. (AKA: Ihave more of your beautifully written stories to read and indulge in.)
— Chau! Chau!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/14/2016
Awesome! Keep writing!
LisaG16 chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
really enjoyed that. so you REALLY won't bring colson back to life like they did for Agents of SHIELD?
LisaG16 chapter 8 . 6/6/2016
another great conversation, this time with bruce and clint. i love how the team is showing their support for clint...it seems to be helping.
LisaG16 chapter 7 . 6/6/2016
i liked the scene with thor and clint...well done.
ThatTastyCheesecake chapter 10 . 5/30/2016
Nice! Really well done! Great to see Hawkeye getting some of the love and attention he deserves! I'll definitely be checking out your other work! :D
Jazzysauce chapter 6 . 5/7/2016
I'm actually really happy with you, because there's no way the good guys can get the bad guys on the first try every time, and I really enjoy stories with a realistic edge to them.
Arlothia chapter 10 . 4/23/2016
Yay! Oh my gosh this was amazing!
Whoa! Natasha cried! And what happened in Dubai last year?!
And it still boggles my mind at how much you had about Clint's past here! It's like you were already building this universe with this only-planned-as-a-one-off fic! Holy crap!
And I can't wait to read Trust! But I have to because it's less than an hour before tomorrow and I really need some sleep! Why do I always wait until night time to read these? :P

Arlothia chapter 9 . 4/22/2016
Suck it Williams! I gotta way, I was expecting him to bite the big bullet...or arrow as the case may be. I like this way better. But he can't escape from prison. He just can't!
Aaand the cavalry arrives! Always too late :P But he did need to do this on his own so there's that...
YAY for hurt Clint! Wonder how long he's going to be out this time...Guess I'll find out in the next chapter! Until tomorrow! And then: TRUST! I can't wait for Clint and Tony to bond over their snarkyness!

Arlothia chapter 8 . 4/21/2016
YAY! You're making me like Bruce again! I thought that character had been ruined with AOU but he's so super awesome in here! I'm so happy he was able to help Clint! And who ways he's not "that" kind of doctor? Okay, granted, that was after the first Avengers movie... :P
Ah yes, and so the cooking begins. We really need to find out what happened in Madrid! I need that fic!
*sing-song voice* Cole is gunna get it! hehehehehehe! This is going to be fantastic! But I wonder what Clint has up his sleeve...

Arlothia chapter 7 . 4/20/2016
Awwww! This was such a nice, un-angstly, and adorable chapter...who are you and what have you done with my Aggie?!
But seriously, this was so sweet! I love how Clint thanked Tony for the new bow! And I cannot wait for "Trust"! That one is going to be fantastic!
YAY Thor! I seriously need more of him and Clint bonding over rotten brothers! It's weird, having seen Thor in two more movies post-Avengers and hearing him speak more...normally? In the first Thor, and also kinda in Avengers, he did have more of that Shakespearean quality about him. I like that you're keeping it, though I think that, given time, he should call his teammates by their names (last names) and only use his monikers for them sparingly. Too much and it comes out a bit more cheesy and comicbook-y. But other than that I love him!

Arlothia chapter 6 . 4/19/2016
Ha! Nice little Cap quote in there: "He (I) could do this all day." :)
YAY! More hurt!Clint! I need me some good whump! And I should have known it wouldn't be that easy to get Williams. There needs to be one more fight...
Thor! Buddy! Long time no see! This should make things much easier...if Clint lets them help with his personal vendetta. But that's the whole point, isn't it? Clint learning to be a team player.

Arlothia chapter 5 . 4/18/2016
Awwww! I want more fun and playful sparring matches between them! That was adorable! *squishy smile*
Oh dang it is going DOWN! Cole is a dead man! You do NOT hurt Clint's fiery spider!
But of course Clint won't be ending this war between them with this battle because we still have five more chapters!...unless the next five (or more like three because rest, recuperation, and emotional healing have to happen) chapters is the fight between them...I could live with that! :D
And holy crap the next chapter! All I can say is "ouch!"