Reviews for New Beginnings and Second Chances
SoulFlames chapter 12 . 11/21 this story discontinued? I am curious about the continuation especially since I just found this story...
bassoongirl14 chapter 12 . 11/8
I really love this story!
leylinjan chapter 11 . 10/7
I love it. I also love Bill/Harry.

Still, I think it's cruel to write the story like this - I already know that everyone except for Harry is Dead, so that makes it rather morbid. The pointless part (I said that in my last comment) wasn't really true - I meant more like it made me feel kind of helpless and even angry (- I always emphasize with the characters a lot).

I loved this chapter because I basically forced myself not to think about the fact that I already know the outcome of the final battle. I think I would have appreciated it more if you had just had a small prologue consisting of the surprise appearance of a boy with black hair and three animals during an order meeting in the Headmaster's office and the subsequent questioning under Veritas. Then you could have gone on to Chapter 10 and the following chapters and put Chapters 1-10 and other chapters dealing with the new universe After the final battle. (Of course, that's just my opinion and your story is still good.)
leylinjan chapter 10 . 10/7
I like this story, but I didn't read much of this chapter - it was well written, but considering that Hermione,Ron&Neville are all DEAD now (- at least I think so, considering Harry travelled to another universe -) it seemed kind of ... well... morbid & pointless to go so in-depth about their training. I would have appreciated it more if you had written more snippets, like you did for the memories of year 1 to 4.
I am not logged in since Ibhave already reviewed ch 12. Months ago.. and i am too tired to try to log on atm.

Anyways, i hope you update soon. Its been 2years. I like this story. Though i want to see the reactions from the current chars as they watch these memeories. I am glad to know what happens in the old world but i also want to get back tothe current how they deal with things after watching it. Update and write on... pretty please with Cherry ontop!

You are ana amazing writer and hope you complete this and not abandon it
Mumia0813 chapter 12 . 10/4
i want more plz!
site chapter 12 . 9/16
what site was it on? can is still see it?
faster chapter 9 . 9/16
was that sarcasm at the end? the faster update part?
DYINGOMG chapter 12 . 9/16
I love this story.
This story is one of my favorite.
TheSamurai'sRose chapter 12 . 8/10
This is absolutely freaking awesome! It's nice to see the past that Harry went through like this and I'm curious as to how everyone watching the memories feels. I can almost imagine Bill's reaction to learning he was Harry's lover. I hope you continue its very, very good.
lgbtlovechick chapter 12 . 8/7
Wow! This is wonderful!
dustyboy1209 chapter 12 . 8/5
Great story, I hope it continues!
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 8/4
teddy's dead?!
moonchain12 chapter 12 . 8/2
This story is really amazing. Is it going to be updated anytime soon? Because the cliffhanger...