Reviews for New Beginnings and Second Chances
Pennieyoung chapter 12 . 5/27
I love this story, hope you update it one day soon:)
Bungie chapter 12 . 5/10
Loved it. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Nawn chapter 12 . 4/2
Continue please
Redas chapter 12 . 3/21
A beautiful story and a realistic take on the war that could've happened.
CC chapter 12 . 3/7
What's going on?
I thought you wanted to concentrate on your longer fics?
Instead you only upate oneshots all the time!
lilashannah chapter 12 . 3/2
it's been a while since you lSt updated but this is truly an amazing hoping you pick it back up.
kagome higurashi chapter 12 . 2/25
please write some more. it's good.
notwolverine chapter 12 . 2/18
this is great ! i adore this. you are really good at crafting your own stories within worlds its really lovely to read.
NataliavonWallenstein chapter 12 . 1/9
Sooo, I have no idea, if you even read reviews to this story anymore, considering the fact that the last update was about four years ago. I just wanted to tell you that this story gives me the chills. It's absolutely awesome and I would very much like to know, if you will continue with it (or one of your other brilliant works) one day.
sakurahan chapter 12 . 12/23/2016
This story is too amazing to put into words. The plot is awesome the characters are unique but are still relatable and keep to their Canon counterpart. Its just too awesome. This story has quickly become my favorite story. I love how Bill and Harry are FINALLY together and we are getting some background on the events leading up to the final battel and harrys departure into the second demention. Im so excited to read more chapters. I hope you will continue the wonderful price of work. Looking forword to any future updates to this epic journey.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 4 . 12/21/2016
Jajajajaj que divertido adoro tu fic! Espero q haya actualizacion pronto besos
acetwolf94 chapter 12 . 12/15/2016
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
StormyFireDragon chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
This is a great story. Your spelling is terrible, but I like the plot
Calmzone1 chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
very interesting story! I am curious about the last couple of chapters though... are we still in Harry's memories being shown in the penseive, or is he remembering and re-living what happened in his world? There was no indicator unless I missed it.
Calmzone1 chapter 10 . 9/3/2016
good chapter. Very interesting. The only change I would recommend would be to have Sunday listed as Free study, no need to continue putting it in until yrs 5-10 when they actually did something, and Meal times could just list timing - Lunch - Daily, same for Running, until there is a change, otherwise your brain wants t skip the repetition and you might miss a key point