Reviews for New Beginnings and Second Chances
Calmzone1 chapter 12 . 9/3
very interesting story! I am curious about the last couple of chapters though... are we still in Harry's memories being shown in the penseive, or is he remembering and re-living what happened in his world? There was no indicator unless I missed it.
Calmzone1 chapter 10 . 9/3
good chapter. Very interesting. The only change I would recommend would be to have Sunday listed as Free study, no need to continue putting it in until yrs 5-10 when they actually did something, and Meal times could just list timing - Lunch - Daily, same for Running, until there is a change, otherwise your brain wants t skip the repetition and you might miss a key point
lightwalnut64 chapter 12 . 6/15
cries a river for loss of this masterpiece
007 chapter 12 . 5/30
FUCKING BRILLIANT story! Is this going to be updated?or has it been abandoned :( ?
Moonflower chapter 12 . 5/25
please update the story xD its so interesting
Gothazon chapter 12 . 5/17
MWAHAHAHAHAHA I LAB IT SO MUCH! Oh I wish there was more~!
WereBunny87 chapter 12 . 5/1
I love this story omg! I hope to read more! Wellol done!
Are you going to complete this fic? I found it to be very enjoyable and well written even though you have changed your style since you've written this. I hope you finish it.
swayrabbit chapter 12 . 4/19
Please don't abandon this story it's really well done so far and I'm loving it
vihit22 chapter 12 . 4/6
So that's it? Another story that ended halfway through the plot, you know that's purely mental torture
thanatos chapter 12 . 3/17
I just love this story! It was the fic to show me you and you're one of my favorite authors! Please continue it!
lobita22 chapter 12 . 2/26
Hi I liked the story and I hope Continues and see that they thought the order to see all that, hope it goes Moon and others to see their development, greetings and encouragement.
I've spent the last few days reading most your stories bit I have to say this one is my favorite ! I just couldn't stop reading it! Please tell me you have not abandoned it, the writing is very present, the characters interesting (i love the psychological process Harry is going through), posturing is cute and most important the plot (of the third side and how the war could have turned) is awesome. Really really great!
I'm adding this story to my favorites, hoping you pick it up and update it soon !
Luana LS chapter 11 . 2/9
This is an incredible start! Very good!
Luana LS chapter 10 . 2/8
Oh, Deus! Estou relendo essa história novamente! Você é tão cruel. Eu sei que tem outros projetos e trabalho, mas... Por favor, posta continuação em português mesmo. Estamos esperando por ela a anos e a história já esta escrita... Por favorzinho?