Reviews for Kore Revisited
Lysara chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
The hardest thing about reviewing is conveying just how amazing the story is.

The tone you created, the dark, powerful feeling of Tom, and Ginny's helplessness was really well done. I love how it's realistic, and those small little details you included (like how the lovers in Molly's stories were tall and dark) just added this extra bit of insight and intrigue...

Beautiful and wonderful and all things darkly lovely :)
le doux frisson chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I don't have an appropriate word for describing my admiration. Should I say this is passionate? Powerful? Brilliant? Fantastic? Do they cover up what I'm thinking of your story right now? I don't think so. There has to be some sort of word adequate to use for explaining the impression this story left on me in English, yet my vocabulary isn't good enough to supply me with it. Anyway, I'll go with brilliantly dark. I don't really have any concrit to offer, so I'll finish here. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Rhea aka Gaia chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Wow! Just that-wow! Don't you ever stop writing. Loved it.
No Stranger chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Loved it! Twas so dark, yet beautiful. Great job! Love your fics!
account chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
wow brilliant!
Jeru chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Lovely..
I enjoy it reading it, I like the end
I love it
loveology chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Very nice.
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
god, that was brilliant. i am blown away - this was amazing - compelling - beautiful - and so true. now that i've read this, i'll never be able to think of ginny's POV any other way. _very_ well done
TrinMalfoy chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
I LOVED IT! VERY GOOD! Write more more more

I also reviewed The Past Didn't Go Anywhere- you are such a talented writer! One thing though- are you sure the bathroom wasn't on the second floor?
Pseudonym Sylphmuse chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Dark, emotionless, like she doesn't care about her fate anymore.
Ditzy Spacecadets chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
WICKED!
RavenLady chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Wow...this is my favorite T/G

fic right now.
Ms. Darkblood chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Deep...i enjoyed how you made every word, detail so decriptive. Write more if you can.
Ellerfru chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Great fic!
LCM chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
O..M...G...OMG! OMG OMG! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE SO MUCH! T/G IS THE BEST! EVEN (especially?) ANGST TOM/GINNY! MORE! MORE SAYS I! PLEASE! _