Reviews for The Pleasure of the President
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 3/23
Ohh I seriously loved this! So much tension and awesome!
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That was so good! I usually don't read Em/E stories, but what a different spin. Loved the idea for the story, and if you ever add to it, I'm definately gonna read it. Really good, great job!
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
just a wonderful oneshot :) loved the UST between these two xx
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
OMG I adored this! With not even lemon! WHO KNEW!

A few points I adored...

"You afraid I'll be daydreaming of gettin' jiggy with him and my enormous boner will get in the way of my pistol hand? How about giving me a little credit?" - about made me spit my drink!

"You know, Banner, if you're trying to put me off the guy's scent, you're bungling the job. Epically." - made me smile hugely!

When Em talks about him & his parents being behind him.. - brought tears to my eyes!

E telling the Bush/Clinton/whorehouse joke! -I truly LOL! Love it, too funny..

The end had me in tears!

LOVE IT! XO
StoriesJunkie chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
OMG OMG OMG I want to read the next chapter of this story! You have to continue and make them stay together 3
Alterite chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
A divorcee with gay tendencies at the head of the country? Why, yes,there is hope for you, America! Don't tell me he's Catholics or worse... Muslim *gasps* while you're at it! Just kidding, it's good to know the good old stereotype of American rednecks can be beaten down! (I know we do not fare better in terms of political representativeness in Europe, especially in France. Til the latest elections that is. We're slowly improving...

On a more serious note (cos, yeah, fanfic trumps politics in terms of seriousness any day, didn't you know?), I absolutely loved your story. I love that you showed it's not only desire, like in many other entries, but feelings, caring, love. Thank you for that, it was very well and delicately done. The story progression felt real, the pacing was perfect and I loved the flashbacks.

There is a mini typo you might want to correct if you post it on your profile later: you wrote "The President feels a trickle of sweet", I believe it should be "sweat". Can you let me know when you post, I'd like to add it to my favourites. Thanks.

Yours is possibly the best story I've read so far in the contest. Thanks for sharing!

Love from France,

A. xx
kallaney chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Great story. I love the last sentence. Amazing.
EmmettCullen'sWifey chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
please write more?3
Lady Shadowmind chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I loved this story, it was so sweet and romantic. Also the setting of President and Secret Service put a nice twist on it.
maia smith chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Excellent! Please continue this as a full blown story. am in love with press edward and Agent Emmett!
Withmyheadintheclouds chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This was such a lovely read. I adored the storyline and would love to read more if you ever decided to continue it. Great writing...
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Loved this, though I would have enjoyed to see Emmett throw him on the ground" lol
harleys chapter 1 . 6/7/2012