Reviews for The People We Were
coonassblondie chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Loved it! I really wish there was more, but the ending works where it is. Fantastic job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This is gross. Pansy Parkinson Ewwww!
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Wow, I really liked this! I liked how you portrayed Pansy. I really liked that I have no idea if Sirius is actually Harry's - I'm going to assume he probably is. I liked Harry fleeing Pansy without a word.

I just liked the whole thing!
Love From A Muggle chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I wish I could pin point my favorite line in this story but I can't just pick one. I liked it a lot. I really liked how you wrote Ron supporting Harry. And I liked how you put Hermione pregnant. I also liked Pansy being honest with Harry. I think my favorite part was Pansy's and Harry's chat. And how Pansy tempted him. The ending was really cute too.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This is just fabulous. I love Pansy's insight into Harry's life. And the Harry and Ginny dynamic is just sad. Fantastic writing, as usual.
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Uh...what? lol! So as always, the writing is wonderful and your story lines are detailed and vivid.

However I kind of have no idea what just happened. Harry leaves, but then three years later is back? Did he and ginny get back together? And who is the black haired boy?
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Oh, my... Now I want a continuation. Bollocks.
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
"He needed to eat. He could already feel the hangover that would come if he didn't. The hotel's restaurant was, thankfully, empty. He slid into a chair at the bar and ordered a cheeseburger with chips." - Yum!

I am the saddest of all for that little three year old who would never know his awesome dad.

Ginny I want to kick in the ovaries, HARD!
Sara Winters chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Whoa. You're just full of awesome surprises. Well done.