Reviews for Tales of First Contact
Guest chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Will spirits be involved in this story and will any make an appearance soon?

Will any mention of Martel the Tree Spirit , Origin the Spirit of All Things and King of the Spirit, Corrine an artifical Summon Spirit, Ratatosk, the Lord of All Monsters, Lorelei, the aggregate sentience of the Seventh Fonon, the Fonon of Sound, Milla Maxwell the successor of the original Maxwell the lord of spirits, and Sophie the Child of Fodra also called Proto Heis.

I like to see the reaction of the other races to their existence. In some time in the future i would dream to see reapers being cut by the Eternal sword but it most likely not to happen.

Sorry for asking all theses spoilers question you don't have to answer them all.
Amonits chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
I don't really like that this, how they encounter Earth?

You just say that the council want to encounter other species, so they start activating relays, the relay in sol is covered in ice so you can't use It, plus Its pretty stupid explore with ME FTL xD to much problems and to much time.

And from what I remember the Sol system is near the terminus, so bad place to send exploratory vessels :P
Blackwizard71 chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
continue this story please, it has potential.
Anon chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I've never played Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology. Yet I find myself enthralled.
FireDragonX23 chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
So far this fanfiction is petty good! Stang but good! But I have to ask are you going add a Descender?
Haseo55 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Personally its not what i was expecting, personally i thought the Normandy crashed in the world of radiant mythology, but the story is mixed in a really odd way
Cipher92 chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Another good chapter but you should add the councilors reaction in the next chapter after mavirea sends the report on magictechnology and the 'first contact riots' as a way to make it more interesting
Cipher92 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
A good start, you should keep going
karthik9 chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Lay Down Hunter chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
What a shitty excuse to get some free stuff
Major Simi chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
uh oh looks like the soldiers discovered something sinister is beeing planed by the vilians, well great chapter
Thyatira chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Short, but to the point. Nice. Dialogue's still a little awkward, but I'm getting used to it. Looking forward to the council races' reaction to real magic.
Thyatira chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Hmm, this is rather awkwardly written. Very awkward. For example, the way you introduce the councilors by name is kind of ridiculous. On the other hand, the awkwardness is very reminiscent of how people in the Tales series and other JRPGs speak, so I guess it balences out?

Regardless, I liked this. AUs are always welcome in my book.

I was gonna call you out on copying Animus of Masada's story, but you mentioned it yourself so that's okay. If you're gonna copy something, it might as well be quality. And this is fanfiction so everything is copied anyway, and yours is different enough to get away with it.

Anyway, thanks for the story!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Oh very nice I like how your building your world and I look forward to more.

P.S. Please don't let humans become another client race to the Citadel.
karthik9 chapter 5 . 7/13/2012