Reviews for The Power of Envy
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 1 . 2/4
I really like this story - I'd love to see where it goes. Especially if Evan gets schooled by Harry.
YellowJacket69 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
This is a pretty good concept, I hope you continue onward.
Han Cini chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I really enjoyed this! I love how you write as well. Definitely following, can't wait for an update!
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I feel awkward about the pairing, less because of the pairing itself and more because of Luna, I love Luna, se better come out of this good or I'll be sad ;(. That being said, interesting set up, I'm interested for more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
that was brilliant. i was only disappointed that there was not another chapter present. the story started off great and i am looking forward to, hopefully, reading what Evan does. Please continue with the story
AAirylis chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I really hope you update soon, I love the start of the story.
HannaRS97 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Gah... anybody home?
Please continue this story, please I beg you. You already have an awesome plot.
It's alright if you still busy with school, test, live, etc thus can't update for a while.
But please continue this story I'll be waiting.

Sorry if my review is rude, grammar error, waste your time and make you angry. Sorry again. Ugh, can't wait for next chaptrer
Luwanna Potter Salvatore chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Hi my name is Luwanna I loved your fanfic congratulations u write very well. I do not know if I'm writing right or do not speak your language using google translator to Brazil put more'm doing you a favor, I'm obececada with this harry potter or those who are neglected by his brother, my favorite couple Harry and Daphne, Harry and his Tom also enjoys and, more hopefully Evan not good.
LaDiE AkEginU o.0.o chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This is so interesting, please continue this story ;) I really want to see what happens...
Kingdom Hearts KeyBlade chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Continue please this is interesting.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
AWESOME LOOOOVE, love it, well what you have managed to post so far.
mimori21 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Wonderful story, hope you update soon!
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Harry's gay! There won't be a lady Potter, Gosh Evans! - XD
Cursa chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I like where this is going. What is Evan going to do to get Harry out of the picture? looking forward to the next chapter!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »