Reviews for Living For Love
bunnykoko chapter 8 . 2/9
Gentle nudge for an update. Please?
Christie chapter 8 . 2/6
Don't know if you check periodically for posts, but if you do, this is still my favorite story. I can't begin to know how difficult it must be to write regularly, and don't want to come off as pushy. However, I am ready for a new chapter anytime. I would love to see you further explore the thread about Tony's cop friend. Thanks.
Please update soon! I love this story as well as hoping for happiness - they're both so good :)
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 8 . 1/22
Love this fic please post more soonish

Brandy
Please update soon. Love this story! Please keep writing!
Miluca chapter 8 . 1/5
Please update soon. Love this story already read this one and hoping for happiness twice.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Hello. everything alright with you. it's been awhile. Please, please don't abandon this story.
Sunnyside2 chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
Love loved this chapter bunches and bunches. So glad the trip went great. It seems eli made some progress with Ziva and you can't get mad at that. Ephraim's death has me nervous. Hope it has or will have nothing to do with Ziva.

Can't wait for more.
Christie chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
I was so happy to see a new chapter from you. I know Gibbs doesn't believe in coincidences, but they do exist because I was in the middle of re-reading Hoping for Happiness when I noticed you had posted a new chapter. So I just kept on with the re-reading until I got all the way through to your new chapter. I know I've told you this before, but your story is still my favorite. I enjoy the way you've developed the show's characters and given them differences of your own. I also very much enjoy the additional characters, of your own making, that you have added. They all make sense and fit in very well. Thanks for continuing your story and hope you are able to go on for a long time to come. Looking forward to the next chapters.
Azucar chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
I am so happy ur back! Hoping for happiness is my go to Tony and Ziva story when I need a romantic fix and this story is such a bonus! Thank u for updating!

Sugar
prince-bishop chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Good chapter, nice to see that you have posted another chapter to this great story, me thinks someone is out to get Ziva.
Tonyfan31970 chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Ooh, more intrigue! I'm so happy to see a new chapter, I was wondering what had happened to you!
Now we just need an update on the "I will be a father" front!
amaia chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
This story is *sooooooo* good...it's filling an empty space, & I'm excited that there's a baby on the way. God, I miss Tiva. Please let everything go well in Israel, & let Ziva start to feel better soon, so she & Tony can be together. ps You have a good sense of humor; the part about the kiwis is great.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Chapter 8 ! Please update again ! We miss your writing!
Azucar chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Please update soon! I could read this story line on and on forever. Finally read the first installment to this story and loved it to no end.

Sugar