Reviews for Living For Love
This is a great story I wish you would have finished it though not good to stop on a cliffhanger
Great please continue
Continue please
Guest chapter 9 . 11/24/2016
Just reread Hoping for Happiness and subsequently reread this. Sigh. i wish I hadn't. It's so frustrating to read something that will probably never be finished.
ZippyLove09 chapter 9 . 10/16/2016
I'm not good at reviews, but I have loved reading this and do hope it gets finished one day!
ShortandSassy chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
any hope for a finish for this one? I hate to start reading a story, only to realize it won't ever be finished

thanks for considering a finish please?
libs1709 chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Such a shame this story is unfinished.
ncistivafanforever chapter 9 . 5/13/2016
More please
MSerrada chapter 9 . 4/16/2016
Have really enjoyed your story. Hoping you someday will continue.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/14/2016
I have been reading your work for about a week now and very much enjoyed. SO sorry you left this where you did. I believe this could have been 'YOUR finest hour'. Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Just finished reading Hoping For Happiness and LOVED IT...Thank you.

Noticed this is not complete, but hope you finish it.
judysam936 chapter 9 . 4/7/2016
Please tell me you have more. I can't wait to read more. You have done a great job with this
YazYaz chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
Girl, the story is incredible amazing...

Inteally hope that you update really soon...
Christie chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
I just finished reading this story AGAIN for the umpteenth time and, I have to say, it is still my favorite. I look forward to your next chapters, although I confess, I'm concerned about what is going to happen. However, I know that whatever the journey, the final outcome will be positive. Have a wonderful day.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
It's been 6 months since an update. Is this ff complete?