Reviews for Living For Love
It's been 6 months since an update. Is this ff complete?
mwhitevilla chapter 9 . 5/16
Ahhh! You updated! I love this story. I've been with it since Hoping For Happiness (yes, it's been a long time!) and am absolutely in love with it! I will continue to stay with this story because I love it so much! So glad that you updated, even if I am a bit late at checking my notifications lol
ChEmMiE chapter 9 . 3/24
oooh! I missed this fic! :)
Evil cliffhanger, though - now you gotta update faster than the last time! Hehe

Loved it!
Libby chapter 9 . 3/17
This is a fantastic fic, you must continue with it soon as I really want to know the babies name!
Please, please update soon please
Christie chapter 9 . 3/2
I was so pleased to see a new chapter of my favorite TIVA story this weekend. I had just been wondering about it a few days earlier. I am more than a little apprehensive about the baby being a girl since it was clear from the first chapter that their oldest is a boy. BUT, I trust it will all work out as it is supposed to. I have to say I enjoy how you keep the actual NCIS characters pretty true to what they are (or should be in my opinion) and I really like the other characters you have brought in of your own. They all fit so well. I especially like how you are developing Pete's character.
Well, you've left quite a cliffhanger here. I hope we see your next chapter soon. Thanks again for keeping TIVA alive and have wonderful day.
Sunnyside2 chapter 9 . 3/1
I loved this chapter. But towards the end I got very nervous. I still am. Very very nervous :-( I hope nothing happens to the baby bug. I actually prefer to think that the sonogram was wrong. I remember hearing or reading that a sonogram is most likely to be wrong by stating it's a girl cuz boys can hide their...parts. Or maybe I have it wrong but I'm just gonna go with that cuz I don't wanna think of the alternative.

Great chapter!
tyraleanne chapter 9 . 3/1
thank you so much for updating! you are one of my favorite authors ever! :-) I love all of your you for keeping the Tiva happiness alive! :-)
fanfictionfan63 chapter 9 . 3/1
What a lovely chapter. I have only been on FFN sporadically during the last few months and obviously so have you. However, I am glad you still keep this story going and am really looking forward to (eventually) meet Ziva's and Tony's little girl. The characters in your story have way more chemistry than they seem to be having on the show lately.
Miluca chapter 9 . 3/1
Yes! Another chapter, thank you. Love this story.
amaia chapter 9 . 2/28
YAAAAY...I got so involved in your update , it was like it was real life. Your words make me miss them all over again. I'm happy they're having a girl, but I wish we knew her name. I hope that Eli & the others aren't going to cause trouble for T&Z. Thx for not abandoning this fantastic story. Can't wait for more.
prince-bishop chapter 9 . 2/28
Good chapter, I keep forgetting how good this story is, I think Gibbs should of told Tony and Ziva long before this guess that other shoe is going to drop sooner rather than later.
Reader chapter 9 . 2/28
Thank you so much for updating! This was wonderful. I cannot wait to see what you have coming up.
bunnykoko chapter 8 . 2/9
Gentle nudge for an update. Please?
Christie chapter 8 . 2/6
Don't know if you check periodically for posts, but if you do, this is still my favorite story. I can't begin to know how difficult it must be to write regularly, and don't want to come off as pushy. However, I am ready for a new chapter anytime. I would love to see you further explore the thread about Tony's cop friend. Thanks.