Reviews for Living For Love
BoneyCastle237 chapter 4 . 3/30
I am absolutely loving this so far! Really really hope you have more in the works? I don't care how long it takes, i will wait around for the rest of this story! Fantastic job! LOve it :)
Marigoldmom chapter 4 . 2/16
It's been almost 7 months since you updated this wonderful story! I do hope you will NOT forget it! We really need this type of stoy to help accept what has happened to our beloved couplle on the show! Please, please continue it soon!
40212325 chapter 4 . 1/8
It's been a long time I keep checking for updates. The story is great please come back to it and update soon.
Sunnyside2 chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
ZOMG! I. Love. This. Story. Love. Love. Love it! Please please continue it. I don't even care how long it is between updates just please finish it. I've spent the 3 most enjoyable days reading the prequel (which I've yet to leave a review but I will). I just love how you write Tony and Ziva. I love this journey you have them on. The healing they've both experienced. I can't wait for more. )
Divergentlover chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
I hope you plan to update this eventually this story is really good
mon-petit-pois chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
I just reread this whole thing. Such a lovely story:)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
you cant stop it there i have been waiting for an update its a great story i want to know what happens to Ziva with there 2nd kid that has Tony so freaked out. Please update soon.
crezza24 chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
What an adorable fanfic. Please carry on!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
So glad this story continues!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
I absolutely love this chapter. I like that Gibbs intimidated the seller of the house so that Tony and Ziva could purchased their dream home. Great job.

Maureen
narski210 chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
I'm really enjoying this series so far! I can't wait for the next chapter!
prince-bishop chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Well worth the wait a very god chapter, pleased Tony and Ziva bought the house they had set there hearts on
Tiva4eva95 chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Love seeing this story update, I love it! Update soon please. Don't take so long ;)
eva-david chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Oh, my god! I can't believe this! I'm so so so happy that you're continuing Hoping for Happiness now!

I started re-reading it for the fourth or fifth time last week. I'm only in chapter 32 but I couldn't wait to read this! In case you can't tell, I love your writing.

I'm so excited to find out more about the lives of 'your' Tony and Ziva! And I missed Lucy! I actually started loving that name after loving your character.
What are they going to do with Sammy? He's allowed to move in too, right? I mean it's their house, even if Lucy is going to live there too. There is no more danger of her finding him running around her apartment than there was before. Gosh! I'm so excited!
nando2k50 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Awesome beginning... Love it...