Reviews for Living For Love
ncistivafanforever chapter 9 . 5/13
More please
MSerrada chapter 9 . 4/16
Have really enjoyed your story. Hoping you someday will continue.
I have been reading your work for about a week now and very much enjoyed. SO sorry you left this where you did. I believe this could have been 'YOUR finest hour'. Thanks
Just finished reading Hoping For Happiness and LOVED IT...Thank you.

Noticed this is not complete, but hope you finish it.
judysam936 chapter 9 . 4/7
Please tell me you have more. I can't wait to read more. You have done a great job with this
Damon-Elena-Fever chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
Girl, the story is incredible amazing...

Inteally hope that you update really soon...
Christie chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
I just finished reading this story AGAIN for the umpteenth time and, I have to say, it is still my favorite. I look forward to your next chapters, although I confess, I'm concerned about what is going to happen. However, I know that whatever the journey, the final outcome will be positive. Have a wonderful day.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
It's been 6 months since an update. Is this ff complete?
mwhitevilla chapter 9 . 5/16/2015
Ahhh! You updated! I love this story. I've been with it since Hoping For Happiness (yes, it's been a long time!) and am absolutely in love with it! I will continue to stay with this story because I love it so much! So glad that you updated, even if I am a bit late at checking my notifications lol
ChEmMiE chapter 9 . 3/24/2015
oooh! I missed this fic! :)
Evil cliffhanger, though - now you gotta update faster than the last time! Hehe

Loved it!
Libby chapter 9 . 3/17/2015
This is a fantastic fic, you must continue with it soon as I really want to know the babies name!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/4/2015
Please, please update soon please
Christie chapter 9 . 3/2/2015
I was so pleased to see a new chapter of my favorite TIVA story this weekend. I had just been wondering about it a few days earlier. I am more than a little apprehensive about the baby being a girl since it was clear from the first chapter that their oldest is a boy. BUT, I trust it will all work out as it is supposed to. I have to say I enjoy how you keep the actual NCIS characters pretty true to what they are (or should be in my opinion) and I really like the other characters you have brought in of your own. They all fit so well. I especially like how you are developing Pete's character.
Well, you've left quite a cliffhanger here. I hope we see your next chapter soon. Thanks again for keeping TIVA alive and have wonderful day.
Sunnyside2 chapter 9 . 3/1/2015
I loved this chapter. But towards the end I got very nervous. I still am. Very very nervous :-( I hope nothing happens to the baby bug. I actually prefer to think that the sonogram was wrong. I remember hearing or reading that a sonogram is most likely to be wrong by stating it's a girl cuz boys can hide their...parts. Or maybe I have it wrong but I'm just gonna go with that cuz I don't wanna think of the alternative.

Great chapter!
tyraleanne chapter 9 . 3/1/2015
thank you so much for updating! you are one of my favorite authors ever! :-) I love all of your you for keeping the Tiva happiness alive! :-)