Reviews for Run!
mitzijem chapter 2 . 2/5
Thanks. You write Christian s pov really well. Look forward to more of your fantastic writing.
sammieannelane chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
I often wondered if Christian was a little more in control in those
two chapters. thanks for allowing his POV. Update soon.

Merry Christmas to you and your family
Jislane35 chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
This was perfect. You have a very good grasp on Chris's personality!
Danica chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Hey Dark Daughter. Sorry if thats not your name but it was written 'Dark Daughter' in the authors place. Look, your doing a great job by writing all this but can you please right the kinky vanilla part from Fifty Shades Darker in Christians point of view. Please do this as soon as possible. I am very thankful to you for what you have written but please try and wright the vanilla part in Christians point of view.
Thank You, Thank you very much!
Danica
Foggynights chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Very well done...love your story!
ForeverRobsessed chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I love it so much ! It's my favorite Fifty Shades fanfic till date :) Thanks for giving Christian's POV of these events !
tenaciousdee chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
I'm such a sucker for any stories involving Christian's pov and this one was excellent! I hope you write more just like this one!
CALL-EM-AS-I-SEE-EM chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Its more like fifty shades of ana! And I'm not gettng it from here dbut form the origanal as well. Ana is like all sweet and caring but then he says something that freaks her out and she wants to run and that pisses me off. Its his past and he can't help it, it is what it is or was because ue doesn't see her as his mother like he did the other girls, he sees a women that he loves and...sorry I'm ranting shouldn't be ranting on your reviwew, but i do love how you got in touch with christianso well :-)
CALL-EM-AS-I-SEE-EM chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
What?!
LissaB917 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
omfg this is soooooooooooooooo great.
fiftyshadesfreak chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Amazing job! I've planned to write one of these myself! Great inspiration I suppose!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Maybe he didin't cheat but definitely he wasn't loyal to Ana. If my fiance gave a bath to his ex and dressed her in my clothes I would give him my ring back. Ana is such a loser.
justsomeone2010 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
It's like reading on from the book. Your writing is so good and professional! God, I do love Christian and to get such a great insight into his head, especially during such an emotional scene, is like a dream for me! :3
Props. To. You!
Bruce.DaBear chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Would love to read more please
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Awesome job! Please add more. It was like the reading the book but from Christian's pov!