Reviews for Run!
Good job - enjoyed this - thanks! KLS
TinaF chapter 2 . 1/25
Loved it!
ThePandoraStories chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
You got me. Heart-wrenching and bursting with so much emotions, you got me. Hooked. Update soon xx
mitzijem chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Thanks. You write Christian s pov really well. Look forward to more of your fantastic writing.
sammieannelane chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
I often wondered if Christian was a little more in control in those
two chapters. thanks for allowing his POV. Update soon.

Merry Christmas to you and your family
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
This was perfect. You have a very good grasp on Chris's personality!
Danica chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Hey Dark Daughter. Sorry if thats not your name but it was written 'Dark Daughter' in the authors place. Look, your doing a great job by writing all this but can you please right the kinky vanilla part from Fifty Shades Darker in Christians point of view. Please do this as soon as possible. I am very thankful to you for what you have written but please try and wright the vanilla part in Christians point of view.
Thank You, Thank you very much!
Danica
Foggynights chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Very well done...love your story!
ForeverRobsessed chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I love it so much ! It's my favorite Fifty Shades fanfic till date :) Thanks for giving Christian's POV of these events !
tenaciousdee chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
I'm such a sucker for any stories involving Christian's pov and this one was excellent! I hope you write more just like this one!
CALL-EM-AS-I-SEE-EM chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Its more like fifty shades of ana! And I'm not gettng it from here dbut form the origanal as well. Ana is like all sweet and caring but then he says something that freaks her out and she wants to run and that pisses me off. Its his past and he can't help it, it is what it is or was because ue doesn't see her as his mother like he did the other girls, he sees a women that he loves and...sorry I'm ranting shouldn't be ranting on your reviwew, but i do love how you got in touch with christianso well :-)
CALL-EM-AS-I-SEE-EM chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
What?!
LissaB917 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
omfg this is soooooooooooooooo great.
fiftyshadesfreak chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Amazing job! I've planned to write one of these myself! Great inspiration I suppose!