Reviews for Paging Dr Flynn
4649123 chapter 10 . 5/5
No chance of a good review for an author who seems to think that it is OK to leave work unfinished for years! It's rude and disrespectful to readers, if you don't wish to finish it take it down. Very dissapointing
Are you going to continue this past chapter 10? It's awesome!
srmena chapter 10 . 1/9
Great storyline. Terrible way to end it though...

Would love to see a continuation.
apong chapter 10 . 7/27/2016
Interesting place end it... A little disappointed :o(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
I was spellbound reading this. Could you continue it. Right to the end where he finally accepts love - and happiness. X
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 10 . 3/29/2016
God, what a beautifully written fic. Absolutely enthralled with John's train of thought in regards to Christian's development. You have more than done justice to this fandom, and the FSOG characters. Absolutely LOVING every moment
Guest chapter 10 . 3/25/2016
I've read a lot of FanFiction, but I've never felt the need to review before. However, this story has been beautifully written, was a fantastic read and obviously has been put together by a very talented writer. I'll be looking for more to read from this author. Excellent
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I'm sure you get tons of admiring comments and private messages just like this, but I have to reiterate: You are a simply amazing writer. The way you develop the personalities of the characters and bring to life a storyline... It's truly incredible. You are a better writer than many writers today, and I highly encourage you to start publishing your works. I would definitely buy! All in all, I wish you all the best.

Anonymous.
Cline chapter 10 . 6/16/2015
Oh, come on Jane, please please please!, you *have* to continue... I'm sorry to put it like this, but it's true: this is too good an exploration of Christian and Dr Flynn's relationship to be stopped like this, before it really has the chance to blossom and to soar...It's such a heartwarming feeling to be witnessing such profound exchanges between those two...and see the bond, quietly but undeniably, forming as they go, as Christian slowly opens up to Flynn and, little by little, volunteers bits of who he is, bits of what he fears, to John...Oh, I am truly loving it, and so far it is the most *satisfying* connection I've seen him having with someone else - probably because Flynn does not allow any bullshit from him, and keeps his focus on the goodness in Christian no matter what. I really like that, and would really LOVE to read some more, to see how their relationship will still evolve, and how Ana's arrival into Christian's life will affect their sessions together. I know you have many things on your plate right now, and many creations of your own (not that this particular one isn't of your own - because it sure is) to attend to, but please please PLEASE consider it...Consider going on with Dr Flynn and Christian's therapy sessions/relationship. It is too good - and too early, too - to stop...Trust me ;)
Jirel10 chapter 10 . 5/9/2015
Re-reading this makes me want more. I would love to read Christian's redemption via Ana through John's eyes. Hope you can continue.
Gromia chapter 6 . 4/17/2015
I so love reading about their sessions. In fact, it's a bit disappointing to find the end of a chapter when all I'd want to do is read more. But there's always the next chapter.
Suzecues chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
Wow ! That was really tough to read! He won't see that Elena is rotten & manipulative.
Jill Benone chapter 10 . 2/6/2015
I sincerely hope you continue these stories. They offer an insight into Christian's psyche and what we know is eventual recovery through the eyes of a professional who is able to see past the facade. John's description of and reaction to Christian's involvement with Ana, which is just around the corner, will be priceless as will the exploration of the Grey family to Elena's evil. The description of Christian by a trained onlooker is wonderful.
ShellPaul chapter 10 . 1/29/2015
OMG - I loved this story - sorry I am so late in reading it - only found this site late last year, but this story is amazing - you are truly brilliant - I've almost read everything you've written.
But I am saddened to find this is the last chapter - it would have been lovely to read the session where Christian explains about Anna - do you think you will write anymore from Dr Flynn POV?
Anyway - just wanted to let you know that I love reading your stories.
Marewords chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
This story is excellent. So well written and executed. Will you continue?