Reviews for Of Drugs and Love
AnnaUnicorn chapter 6 . 7/15/2017
"Because Mom's hospital place is running over Gabe's name, if he will be arrested, and he will be arrested if the police know, they will kick out Mom and with the cancer in a state like hers, it's impossible to get a new place with the little money I make," Percy explained. "That's why we won't call the police, that's why we won't drive to hospital and we won't call a doctor."

What? Idk where you live but where I'm from Hospitals don't do that.
AnnaUnicorn chapter 3 . 7/15/2017
But Sally's eyes are bluuuue

This is good!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/6/2017
I'm a very empathetic guy, I can place myself in people's situations and emotions far too easily. Because of this, I have needed to kill all emotion within me and have not been saddened by anything for the past 4 years, after someone close to me died. Yet the last chapter made me tear up a bit, so congrats on you're expert writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/15/2016
*gags*
babyvixen chapter 2 . 3/5/2016
NICE
babyvixen chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Joe *his supplier stood not 'my', you are writing it in third person. I like the concept of this story. 3
iAnonymous chapter 2 . 2/25/2016
Awesome
iAnonymous chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
The grammar is actually really great, very similar to the format in the Percy Jackson books. You just keep using the word "and", try using a comma or another word similar to "and".
outofstyle95 chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Interesting start... x
Guest chapter 27 . 12/17/2015
Bruh why are you only sending the epilogue to only a few people who “review the most" or have good comments. Other people review a lot but you don't take the time you just scroll down to the long ones and then think those are the best. If I were you I would post the epilogue.
MAL-DaughterofChaos chapter 27 . 10/28/2015
u shudv just posted the epilogue...
Yaknowme16 chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
luv it already
Guest chapter 27 . 10/17/2015
Ur short story was so good
readingismylife chapter 27 . 7/7/2015
Diese Geschichte war wirklich unglaublich gut!
Danke!

P.S. Bist du auch der Meinung, dass es keine gute deutsche fanfiction gibt oder bin ich die einzige?
Kitao Yoduki chapter 27 . 5/31/2015
That was magnificent.

In my opinion, the best Christmas present Percy could give to Annabeth would've been a roofie. He would give it to her, she would be confused. Then, he'd put it on the ground and tell her to crush it under foot. To put all he anger for Luke and hatred for those random guys with sunglasses, into that one stomp of her foot.

It was still magnificent.