Reviews for Aftermath
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Anyone who doesn't take a narrator at their word can tell Spike obviously DOES have regrets, but at least he's not insane in the basement or eating rats like Angel. I would've preferred things this way.
George chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Loved this story too.

What have you got against David Fury? I think he did great work on the Angel show.
Doni chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Very nice short there!
belladonnanroses chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Good portrayal of Spike and his soul ... Too bad they didn't go that way on the show. :(
Sayra Louise chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
This is great.

S.
kittyb90 chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
This pretty good. I like it.
Aphreal chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
a nice take on Spike post-resouling. I do want Spike to have a soul but I totally agree with the still being Spike thing, just with a few extra problems! poor Spikey!
Anne Rose chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
"I’m fire and he’s…not ice. Jello, maybe." I loved that. Interesting analogy. ;-)
Asrai chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
I really liked this fic; it was short but showed what Spike could be like with his soul; certainly not Angel but not his old-self either.
Meltha chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Methinks the vampire doth protest too much. If I'm reading this correctly, this is a very nice, subtle picture of Spike both striving to be different than Angel and yet still having to deal with a growing sense of regret that he doesn't really want to feel.
drinkthepoison chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Hehehe ... "jello, maybe." I like this a lot, it's similar to how I imagine Spike will react to the soul.
Chris7 chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Wonderful! I'd like to say something deep or meaningful to you, but the bottom line is that I think you got it spot on. The writing is great, the voice is in character, and you give me hope for S7.
cerisaye chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Loved this little story, deceptively simple it manages to raise interesting questions. Spike the vampire with attitude is maybe not going to revert to William the poet but acquiring a soul will change him: what will be the reactions of Buffy and (I really want to read this, hint hint)Angel? Spike has no idea what he has done. Beautifully written, with a good Spike voice
cousinjean chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
This is good, Shadowlass! Very well written, and great Spike voice. This is pretty close to how I imagine - how I *hope* - he'll be. Color me impressed.
Arwen Summers chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Very well written! I was wondering how exactly Spike would turn out now, and I think he would be something like what you've written, not like William or full of remorse like Angel. Different and with a consience but not too different from the Spike we know. Very good, I just wish you'd make a very long story out of this because you surely have a talent for writing!