Reviews for A Collection of Etharah OneShots
WTFC chapter 22 . 3/18
NOOOOOOO THAT MOTHERFUCKIN BITCH KILLED HIS ONE AND ONLY DAUGHTER BECAUSE SHE WAS PREGNANT
WTFC chapter 8 . 3/18
doodlebug0218 chapter 31 . 7/18/2014
More please!
Etharahlove 3 chapter 29 . 2/15/2014
This was... WOW! Intense. Hey you should of put a song with this chapter if you can and it should of been this song " birthday se* if you know what I'm saying it goes great with this chapter if you can make a little more of these I'm not a pervert I just want more action from Etharah and you gave me that thank you please make more.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Nooooooooooo! You horrible human being! Or should I even call you human! My heart is snapped in two!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/3/2013
What the Duce is this you should write more duh
Guest chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
DUDE! STOP MAKING NE WANT MARRY YOU!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
You are the best person ever
The Keeper of Stories chapter 31 . 9/26/2013
AAAAAAHHHHFHHGJYT! NO NO! ASHHDHHD! *starts to foam at mouth* TWO HOURS OF SC AND R. TWO HOURS! FOR THIS? THIS IS GOOD, BUT I KNOW YOUR A GREAT AUTHOR! I DONT EXPECT REALLY GOOD, I EXPECT 50 DOUBLE RAINBOWS HIGHLIGHTING A SERIES FULL OF DYING FANS REGURIGATING FROM THE SHEER AWESOMNESS. IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK!? GAFHGHAHHGGHHH!
superstar289 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I love this story so much that I'm crying.I just love ETHARAH!
Vanessa Morganxo chapter 31 . 4/4/2013
i loved every minute and how did u know i was ticklish?O_O O.o o.O O.O
Melinda chapter 31 . 4/1/2013
Its been so long... Your writing is still fantastic! I missed your work. Are you gonna update your story 'rewritten' I REALLY loved that story.
bs13 chapter 31 . 4/1/2013
YES. YES IT IS VERY FLUFFY.
I absolutely loved it- all the tension, the emotion-! It was amazing.
You are amazing! I can't even think of killing you with such a cute chapter! It was adorable!
And really unique and well-written, as well.
I loved it!

-bs13 out-
"I should have bought you flowers, and held your hand...should have gave you all my hours, when I had the chance..."
bulldoglover3 chapter 31 . 4/1/2013
Please doooo moreee! Love these, there awesome! Please do another one like chapter 29, loved that one haha.. Liked this one, hope for more to come!:)
GabyS.99 chapter 31 . 4/1/2013
Amazing! Awesome! Awww! I'm so happy you are back!