Reviews for A Collection of Etharah OneShots
Marshmallow016 chapter 30 . 8/27
OMG YOU NEED TO MAKE SOME OF THESE INTO A SERIES! THEY WERE AMAZING! Some of my favourites were: Change the Lines, Where Best Friends are Made, I got You, Kiss the Girl, Supernatural Sleepover, Ticklish and Happy Thanksgiving. (if i can a make a special request, can you make the last three stories into a Bennica story? please!) thank you and love your stories.
Marshmallow016 chapter 25 . 8/27
loved this! she was so jealous... funny thing is i doubt Erica would ever go for Ethan, mostly because, being Sarah's BFF, it's unlikely she'd ever do anything like that... but anyways i love these stories... one of the first fanfic's, where one of the minor characters weren't straight. loving the fact that you're being diverse! your writing is amazing, and so are all of these stories..
Guest chapter 30 . 10/10/2015
This was great it really shows something ethan would do in reallife keep it up
WTFC chapter 22 . 3/18/2015
NOOOOOOO THAT MOTHERFUCKIN BITCH KILLED HIS ONE AND ONLY DAUGHTER BECAUSE SHE WAS PREGNANT
WTFC chapter 8 . 3/18/2015
doodlebug0218 chapter 31 . 7/18/2014
More please!
Etharahlove 3 chapter 29 . 2/15/2014
This was... WOW! Intense. Hey you should of put a song with this chapter if you can and it should of been this song " birthday se* if you know what I'm saying it goes great with this chapter if you can make a little more of these I'm not a pervert I just want more action from Etharah and you gave me that thank you please make more.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Nooooooooooo! You horrible human being! Or should I even call you human! My heart is snapped in two!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/3/2013
What the Duce is this you should write more duh
Guest chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
DUDE! STOP MAKING NE WANT MARRY YOU!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
You are the best person ever
The Keeper of Stories chapter 31 . 9/26/2013
AAAAAAHHHHFHHGJYT! NO NO! ASHHDHHD! *starts to foam at mouth* TWO HOURS OF SC AND R. TWO HOURS! FOR THIS? THIS IS GOOD, BUT I KNOW YOUR A GREAT AUTHOR! I DONT EXPECT REALLY GOOD, I EXPECT 50 DOUBLE RAINBOWS HIGHLIGHTING A SERIES FULL OF DYING FANS REGURIGATING FROM THE SHEER AWESOMNESS. IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK!? GAFHGHAHHGGHHH!
superstar289 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I love this story so much that I'm crying.I just love ETHARAH!
Vanessa Morganxo chapter 31 . 4/4/2013
i loved every minute and how did u know i was ticklish?O_O O.o o.O O.O
Melinda chapter 31 . 4/1/2013
Its been so long... Your writing is still fantastic! I missed your work. Are you gonna update your story 'rewritten' I REALLY loved that story.