Reviews for Soullessness
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
pinkangelcheeks chapter 23 . 12/16/2016
SO MANY FEELING OH MY
pinkangelcheeks chapter 18 . 12/16/2016
I loved this chapter so very much
pinkangelcheeks chapter 8 . 12/16/2016
Jupiter is so sweet, women gotta stick for each other (thanks again for your marvellous writing, and your great portrayal of the feeling of guilt left in a survivor of abuse, even tho it's not their fault)
pinkangelcheeks chapter 6 . 12/16/2016
I am living this fic but i must say the rape part was very sad
pinkangelcheeks chapter 4 . 12/16/2016
Oh my, this chapter gave me so many feels (Am I shipoing Lucas and Dawn a lil now? Yup)
Anna Mller chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
You have beautiful writing thank you for gracing the fandom with your talent
Guest chapter 29 . 12/5/2016
Jupiter is my favorite Pokemon character, so I will love you forever for including her so heavily in this.
wormcastles chapter 30 . 10/4/2016
This story was so, so sweet. I don't want to spoil other readers right away (even though other reviews spoiled the ending for me, I still read it anyways lol), but I actually liked the end. It leaves more for me, personally, to expand on. And I did, of course. ***Spoilers below:

Okay, so if you haven't read, skip on over, it's a great story! Anyways. I'm glad she didn't go with him at the end. It would have been hectic and that was the most considerate thing he had done her for, out of love. And of course, after the two year time jump, I imagined that after reading the letter, she'd definitely go after him. Maybe not succeed for a year, but she'd find him. Not a happily ever after, but a sweet, tearful reunion would be nice.

So, all in all, I loved it and I adore your style. I don't know if you still come here and read these, but really. If you wrote novels, I'd buy 'em. Lolol.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/20/2016
Fucking amazing :')
deideiblueeyez chapter 8 . 4/22/2015
Oh, that was so sweet \(T_T)/
S chapter 30 . 2/23/2015
I'm a bit late, however I have to say this: you have beautiful writing, and it kept me captivated from beginning to end. I have read fanfictions (loads upon load because I have no life), and frankly this one hit me more than any published story (whether book or fanfic) I have ever scanned words from. Its hard for me to put it into words, I am also a writer (although its just recreational and I don't post it anywhere) so words seem to come easy to me but I am speechless. This work hit me like a rolling boulder and made me stop and look and think of situations presented in the story. You described the way a victim would act (as this does happen with some victims of rape and kidnapping) very well. I found that Dawn was a very strange character, and I find her to be well rounded but my feelings are rather mixed about her personally. As Cyrus would have put it: you made me feel. The only way I can really get across how much this impacted me is what I said when I finished: "G***** it, this gave me feels for the one character I hate the most in the Pokemon world."
demonskie chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
WHAT
YOU CAN'T END LIKE THIS
CYRUS AND DAWN MUST COME TOGETHER AGAIN
/dying rn
Yamikyuu chapter 30 . 10/18/2014
i love this story and yes it doesnt seem like a fanfic at all
it was more realistic as the characters were real people and the names just covered the purpose of the story c:
i cried completely qq stories seem to make me cry at the end somehow
but i hated how lucas got damn at the end, he doesnt deserve her QQ
anyways u made me a cyrus x dawn shipper but this story was too beautiful :'3