Reviews for Soullessness
S chapter 30 . 2/23
I'm a bit late, however I have to say this: you have beautiful writing, and it kept me captivated from beginning to end. I have read fanfictions (loads upon load because I have no life), and frankly this one hit me more than any published story (whether book or fanfic) I have ever scanned words from. Its hard for me to put it into words, I am also a writer (although its just recreational and I don't post it anywhere) so words seem to come easy to me but I am speechless. This work hit me like a rolling boulder and made me stop and look and think of situations presented in the story. You described the way a victim would act (as this does happen with some victims of rape and kidnapping) very well. I found that Dawn was a very strange character, and I find her to be well rounded but my feelings are rather mixed about her personally. As Cyrus would have put it: you made me feel. The only way I can really get across how much this impacted me is what I said when I finished: "G***** it, this gave me feels for the one character I hate the most in the Pokemon world."
demonskie chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
WHAT
YOU CAN'T END LIKE THIS
CYRUS AND DAWN MUST COME TOGETHER AGAIN
/dying rn
Shirayami chapter 30 . 10/18/2014
i love this story and yes it doesnt seem like a fanfic at all
it was more realistic as the characters were real people and the names just covered the purpose of the story c:
i cried completely qq stories seem to make me cry at the end somehow
but i hated how lucas got damn at the end, he doesnt deserve her QQ
anyways u made me a cyrus x dawn shipper but this story was too beautiful :'3
Dicks chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Dvdbfbfhfgsfdbsvsvxffcf
0Shadow Panther0 chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
I'm actually a bit confused
How can dawn genuinely comfort Cyrus after all he did to her
I realize that dawn is supposed to be a compassionate character, but whoa
If it was me I'd be "you had a nightmare? Good"
I have read this story before, and the not that said that you do not consider Cyrus to be the bad guy of the story, but at this point, in this chapter, where he has done so many things to her and she is unwilling to even see his face, I rather think that he, at this point, is the antihero.
Although I also realize that this is the most "human" dawn has ever seen him, and the first time she's seen him afraid.
Hmm.
0Shadow Panther0 chapter 27 . 2/2/2014
-crying-
Cartman-Land chapter 30 . 1/15/2014
I really did enjoy this stoy :) and i am very happy you made this because now i kind of know what it would be like to be in this type of situation and that makes me think of the people that has had this done to them.. soo this is a good story because it makes you think about important things you know? haha
Sassywat121 chapter 30 . 1/8/2014
Cried at the end.

That's okay, I didn't need my heart anyway..

Jupiter, cyrus, crap I won't be able to play through platinum, pearl, or diamond without thinking of them differently. I have to go cry now. Bye
Sassywat121 chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
So dawn followed her guy and presumed someone had given her herion.

That was priceless!
Bdelium chapter 29 . 11/16/2013
I am not a big fan of Cyrus X Dawn ships, and this was my first time reading something of it-or rather, something that could lead to it. I'm not sure if I regret reading this or not, because it left a bitter taste in my mouth after doing so, but on the other hand, it's currently four in the morning. I certainly wouldn't have stayed up so late reading something I couldn't stand. The story itself was brilliantly spun, and I assure you, your writing style is one that I would gladly see more of. It's left me a lot to think about, and frankly, the sheer amount of how much a person could actually change is frightening. Maybe it's because it's so late, maybe it's because I've just passed a difficult stage in my life, I don't know why this has hit me so hard. But I can be sure that this is one of the few fanfictions I've read that will stay with me for quite a while. I don't think I'll be forgetting this anytime soon.
Yipes. Sorry if this seems a little depressing-I'm putting it down to the late hours! But I really love your writing and maybe I'll be able to find one that I can enjoy a little more light-heartedly tomorrow from your works. All in all- terrifyingly good! Thank you!
Anon chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This story is absolutely disgusting, and you should feel bad for writing it.
Luna Silvereyes chapter 29 . 7/12/2013
I wish I'd never read this. Don't take this as a stab to your writing ability. Take it as the highest compliment to your power over words. After reading this, hoping for even a bittersweet ending and receiving an ending so dismal that it ate a hole in me, I found I could relate a little to the words. The unhappy ending forced me to dredge up old memories that are currently leaving me with a bad case of insomnia. You crafted this story and gave it a depressing, but believable ending that left me feeling empty, as such an ending should. So while I wish that in my current state of mind I'd have put off reading this, the writer in me is applauding your work and learning the art of bitter writing.
Someone Unlike You chapter 23 . 6/26/2013
YES YES YES YES YES!
I absolutely loved it! Akatsukishipping is my favorite.
This Account Has Deactivated chapter 21 . 4/4/2013
I laughed so hard I'm crying. Oh, God...can't...feel...my...LUNGS!
Shadow Flame 777 chapter 29 . 4/1/2013
*cries* this whole story is ssooo sad, yet so beautiful. why cant cyrus and dawn be together!? she doesnt love lucas *moar crying occurs* why do i love this shipping pain?!