Reviews for Help Him Not To Hurt
Lisa Boon chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
That made me tear up, great story. I loved it.
Shazza chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Loved, loved loved this. Just got tuned into your work. More please!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Poor Dean just couldn't help Sam when he knew Dean was on his way to hell.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Damn, the emotions come right through your words so much so that I had tears.

We only got a glimpse of Sam the 4 months without Dean I can imagine that it was so much harder than we were shown.

thank you for that little glimpse of what Dean probably was going through.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
So sad and sweet. I love drunk Sammy and awesome big bro Dean! Nice job!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I just can't imagine how hard it must have been for the boys before Dean's deal was up.

Awesome job.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
"I know that all that torments of Hell won't be enough to overshadow the pain I'll feel for just leaving my pain in the ass little brother." That just says it all, doesn't it?

Dean knows that Sam is strong, but he is used to Dean being there to watch out for him. I think Sam is scared of what he will become, how he will respond to things, without Dean there to keep an eye on him. Dean doesn't understand why he only got a year, but he knows now, that he didn't make the most of it. He spent so much time trying to prove that it didn't bother him, that he didn't see how it was tearing Sam apart. Now, he doesn't really have the time to make it better. Hindsight really is 20/20.

Great story, again! :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Great job, love it.
judyann chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Another great one! Love all you wrote on this! And loved Dean's perspective. I can imagine both of them being like this!
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
OMG...that was amazing left me total crying mess. And it all rings SO true, and it's so heartbreaking...