Reviews for Extra Baggage
Alexandra Caroline Sloan chapter 8 . 7/29
BYYYYYEEEE JULIA, getcho' whack ass outta here. im loving your fic more and more
Alexandra Caroline Sloan chapter 7 . 7/29
HOLY SHIT, I LOVE YOU. everything about this is perfect! i hated callie after the whole sofia storyline...but im glad mark finally realizes what a dumbass he was for even sleeping with her. and fuck julia, LOL! thanks for such an amazing fic
greyslexie chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
So good!
aussieKayz chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Great story. So sad that you were not able to finish. I totally understand that after 9x01 you couldn't watch GA again for no Slexie. We will always have them I'm te-runs and other people's story we're try also think that MArk and Lexie live on
Guest chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Not to be rude, but I really Hate How you can't finish the story 'Cause They're dead.. If I was you I Would finish it just to be like, 'in My story They're still alive! Hah' I wrote a story about that They're still alive instead of dead!:)
bulldozed88 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
It's a shame you discontinued this story, it was really good and one of my favourites.
M chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Amazing. I read the whole thing and it was absolutely 100% amazing. I loved it with all of my heart and you are amazing. You seriously should become like an author or something. Seriously (sorry, I had to add that in, It is a Grey's fic:) ) . Again this was wonderful and I love Slexie3
Simply Ginger F.U.F.F.N chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
Kinda sucks you dropped this story without a true ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I NEED this story to continue please please please
Guest chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
I love it ! Update it ! This is the best Slexie fanfic I have ever read, and I have read a lot !
mcbitchy28 chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
I know just what you mean. I was watching YouTube clips today what we got compared to other ships was pitiful but still we all hung on through 3 seasons of them being apart to get that ending. Shonda played us so well. I don't watch the show anymore so glad to be done with Greys. I really enjoyed the way you re worked certain speeches. Really enjoyed this story so thank you.

It amazes me all the crap the ML fans went through but we all stayed positive it would end well! Yeah not so much.
Heartlandlover12 chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
I love the story. I wished this was how it went instead of the end of season eight.
Heartlandlover12 chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
I really love this story
iJMar chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
I read your story and I loved the idea - I'm sad you were put off by how SR ended Slexie and to be honest I can't blame you and it's a shame you're not watching the show anymore, but I have to tell you that you really did a great job and I am IN LOVE with Emma and Kayleigh. I can visualize the chapter that were to come, and I love the effort you put into the story. I hope to see more of your writing.
AnonymousJater chapter 10 . 2/12/2013