Reviews for Extra Baggage
lisse chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
Honestly, bless. The Mark/Callie friendship really regressed into the user relationship they had in S4 and part of S5. It was pretty good in latter S5 and in S6, but once Callie begged for sex and tried to use Mark as a human dildo even while she knows that he deserves more than to be used for sex, it went downhill.

He should have said no and I like to think that he knows it too, at least that's the feeling I got from the way that Mark's character grew up after S7 and stopped sleeping around. Hell, he should know it since he lost Lexie over the consequences of that night and I think from the fact that the character grew up in regards to casual sex, he did.

I hated S7 and I grew to hate Callie due to the Callie-centrism of the show at the time and how my favorites were used to give Calzona drama. I hated it as an M/D fan, who wanted them to have a baby, and as a general show fan too.

The one thing I liked that S8 did was draw the lines between Callie/Arizona and Mark while strengthening the bonds between Mark/Derek. S8 really showed that Derek really got Mark and how Mark had changed, that he'd gotten over his resentments of Mark, and that he knew who Mark wanted and what Julia's place in Mark's life really was. LOL and there's Callie acting like Mark got over Lexie and gushing about Julia without thinking about what Mark wanted. It's hilarious because you see who the real best friend is in S8.

S8, while it drew the boundaries between C/A and Mark, was also a bit depressing because of the the amount of times that Mark got referred to as a babysitter to his own kid. It did feel like Sofia was really C/A's kid with Mark getting her a part of the time. I mean, tbh, I've always resented that the kid even existed because of both M/D and M/L so I didn't mind too much.

I'd like to think that those boundaries would only be strengthened if Lexie/Mark had lived and, lbr, gotten back together, gotten married, and had kids, like Shonda said she eventually had planned for them. Maybe Shonda was lying like she lied many times before but she had no reason to say that so I tend to believe her on what she eventually had planned on M/L - the life that Mark promised Lexie in the S8 finale.

Anyways, this rambling review is just to say that just like Callie told Mark to give her and her wifey space, Mark doing similarly to her gave me a rush.
dobrevicxslexie chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
BYYYYYEEEE JULIA, getcho' whack ass outta here. im loving your fic more and more
dobrevicxslexie chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
HOLY SHIT, I LOVE YOU. everything about this is perfect! i hated callie after the whole sofia storyline...but im glad mark finally realizes what a dumbass he was for even sleeping with her. and fuck julia, LOL! thanks for such an amazing fic
greyslexie chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
So good!
aussieKayz chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Great story. So sad that you were not able to finish. I totally understand that after 9x01 you couldn't watch GA again for no Slexie. We will always have them I'm te-runs and other people's story we're try also think that MArk and Lexie live on
Guest chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Not to be rude, but I really Hate How you can't finish the story 'Cause They're dead.. If I was you I Would finish it just to be like, 'in My story They're still alive! Hah' I wrote a story about that They're still alive instead of dead!:)
Elejah88 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
It's a shame you discontinued this story, it was really good and one of my favourites.
M chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Amazing. I read the whole thing and it was absolutely 100% amazing. I loved it with all of my heart and you are amazing. You seriously should become like an author or something. Seriously (sorry, I had to add that in, It is a Grey's fic:) ) . Again this was wonderful and I love Slexie3
Simply Ginger chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
Kinda sucks you dropped this story without a true ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I NEED this story to continue please please please
Guest chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
I love it ! Update it ! This is the best Slexie fanfic I have ever read, and I have read a lot !
mcbitchy28 chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
I know just what you mean. I was watching YouTube clips today what we got compared to other ships was pitiful but still we all hung on through 3 seasons of them being apart to get that ending. Shonda played us so well. I don't watch the show anymore so glad to be done with Greys. I really enjoyed the way you re worked certain speeches. Really enjoyed this story so thank you.

It amazes me all the crap the ML fans went through but we all stayed positive it would end well! Yeah not so much.
Heartlandlover12 chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
I love the story. I wished this was how it went instead of the end of season eight.
Heartlandlover12 chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
I really love this story
lucystilinski chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
I read your story and I loved the idea - I'm sad you were put off by how SR ended Slexie and to be honest I can't blame you and it's a shame you're not watching the show anymore, but I have to tell you that you really did a great job and I am IN LOVE with Emma and Kayleigh. I can visualize the chapter that were to come, and I love the effort you put into the story. I hope to see more of your writing.