Reviews for Perception
Daniel chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Wow... Wonderful... Amazing... Spectacular... Fantastic... Extraordinary... Outstanding...

Can I think of any other words to describe how much I like your story? Well I could make some new words up, but I not that creative lol. I hope that is not the end of your story, I would like to find out what happens next, it is a very good story, you did an outstanding job. Please write more soon ;-)

Sincerely yours

Daniel
Ellie chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Okay I love this story, you are going to write more? arent you? I hope so, because I really want to find out what happens next. Does Chiana find John? Does Aeryn finally get the nerve to go and help Chiana find John, and the others? I need to know! You can't keep Me waiting, it's inhuman. Okay I'll stop now. Please, please, please write more soon!

Thank you so much for writing such a good story :-)

-Ellie }-
Morgan chapter 1 . 6/30/2002
Hey cool story, is there going to be another chapter? I hope so

because it would be a shame to leave it there when it has so much potential

well I love it and would love to see more, I hope you decide to write more

if you do I will definitley be here to read it :-)

-Morgan
Paige the rambling idiot chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Ok, I'm hooked. you got me hook, line, and sinker, ok that was just redundant lol

alrighty back to my review lol. you are doing a wonderful job!

soooo, whats going to happen now?

you arent going to keep me waiting too long, are you?

cuz let me tell you waiting is not something I do very well, I tend to get very hostile,

there has been some blood shed, not a very pretty sight,

just kidding I would never kill the author of a story I like so much,

if I did I would never get to find out what happens next, so it would be pointless

Ok enough of my rambling, back to the reson of my review, to tell you how much

I like your story, well if you must know I like your story a lot, so keep up the good work :-)

(I hope you didnt find my rambling to offensive, well if you did blame it on the time

and the time would be 3:30 in the morning, lol) good job on you story
can chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Oh don't stop there! There has to be more! Hopefully a sequel?

Lucy