Reviews for Aye, Aye, Captain
AncientTide chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I like the title. But that isn't the only thing I like!
Beeimahalfblood chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
THAT WAS B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. LOVED EVERY SINGLE WORD. (THIS STORY IS CAPTIAL LETTER WORTHY) I READ IT FROM START TO FINISH, NOT PAUSING ONCE. I LOVE THE CHACTER DEVELOPMENT; PERCY AND ANNABETH MOVING FROM FREINDS TO MORE. AMAZING DESCRIPTIONS AND I FELT LIKE I WAS ON THE SHIP TOO! KEEP WRITING, YOU HAVE A NATURAL GIFT. I WAS GOING TO FORCE YOU TO DO A SEQUEL... BUT YOU'RE WAY AHEAD OF ME. I WILL BE READING THAT NOW.
THANK YOU FOR SUCH A GOOD READ! THANK YOU!
Bee
JoFaye11 chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
I think there should be a part where percy controls the water..
Good job, I love all the action!
JoFaye11 chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Yeah, definitely reminds me of jack sparrow, oops, captain jack sparrow an Percy
JoFaye11 chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
This chapter kind of reminded me of pirates of the carribean
hecates chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Hi there!

This story has been nominated for a Phoenix Award in the Best Alternate Universe category. The Phoenix Awards is an awards site geared toward the best in the Percy Jackson fandom on FanFiction . Net. Luckily for you, your story has been included in the twelve nominations available for this category. We at Phoenix would be honored if you could let the world know that you've been nominated. :)

The person who nominated this fic gave the following reason for nominating:

"I love this story because it holds adventure and just that teeny bit of romance for the icing. I rarely read AU because most of them are high school AU or other ridiculous ones. But I especially love this one because of the absolutely mind numbing adventure-y taste that will have a lasting effect on you!"

Feel free to check Phoenix out at fanmortals . weebly . com. Make someone's day. And congratulations.
- Theia
MistressBlack523 chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
Such a great story! I loved reading it :D
TheGhosteWriter chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
Loved it
Guest chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Sorta Pirates Of the Carribean much?
SonOfNeptune86 chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
yes definitely.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
oceanmelodies chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
intruging
Haley Renee chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
I came across this story last night and I absolutely LOVE IT! Usually I don't read AU stories but I'm glad I read this one. I'm about to check out your sequel (so glad there is one!).
Pokemonchen chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
OMG! YAY :D
Going to read it now!
Supreme98 chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
YES YS YES! You HAVE ti make a sequel...please. I absolutly loved this story, it was adventuros, romantic, funny, sweet and with drama, whats more to ask for? Loved the part were people won bets, loed Tyson the Stolls and leo. Hehe well please make a sequel i bet its going to be awsome!:D