Reviews for In the Middle
JMHaughey chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
You read my mind. I just thought JSQ should publish a new chapter. Clearly, it's the soulmate thing! :)

I adore this conversation with God and DiNozzo.
Anonymous033 chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Geez :(

This is killing me; it's making the hairs on the back of my neck rise.

Because it's so tragic, so in character, and yet ... I can't help but to hope that things will take a turn for the better.

Please, please, tell me it gets better!

-Soph
M E Wofford chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
OH NO!

This one made my ulcers burn!
dvd123 chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Everything appears more solemn because of your beautiful brevity. Hoping it won't end on a tragic note? xD
Phosphorescent chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Ouch. Poor Tony, poor Ziva.

As always, this is beautifully written; I remain impressed at your ability to say so much with so little.
ThatGypsyWriter chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Aww! Are you gonna post another chapter
mentalagent13 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Great! You say so much in so few words, very impressive.
Anonymous033 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Oh my GOD.

I definitely wasn't expecting this.

Please let her be okay! Please let HIM be okay. I can't ... you are an incredible writer, to make my breath choke and my heart race with so few words.

-Soph
Phosphorescent chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Another emotional, tightly-written drabble. I look forward to seeing what happens next!
magickmoons chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Wow - great emotional impact. I can actually see the expressions shifting on Tony's face from the adrenaline rush playing around to concern to determination / terror. So wonderfully written.
EowynGoldberry chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Curious what will happen next, hope she is ok. Hope you are having a good summer.
jelenamichel chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
I'm not sure how you're managing to pack so much depth into chapters that are so short, but you are. Looking forward to seeing what you do to these two.
dvd123 chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
You have a knack for minimalist writing, and it totally works in your favor. Beautiful.
JMHaughey chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
These are lovely. I can't wait for more. (I know I always say that)

Great line. . . You can't beat Ziva with a knife. Knives are her friends.
Mechabeira chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Punch in the stomach: success. Brava. This one hurt me.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »