Reviews for Summer Breeze
HalliwellTown chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
Please continue I'm so obsessed with this story! Sooo good!
Makena chapter 11 . 12/2/2013
Absolutely amazing! Please continue this story it's so truley Incredible! Your an amazing writer
schramk126 chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
This is a good story I think u should keep writing more chapters!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
I think reba should get pregnant with brocks baby (Jake) and see where it goes from there
Chatte578 chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
Maybe if Brock told Barbra Jean everything she might not be as hurt as Reba thinks...or maybe she will...
Reba-Brockfan chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
Such drama! So tragic. I really enjoyed this update! Keep writing. You do quality work. I hope that Reba finds a way to get over Jack soon. I think that Jack has already slept with Barbra Jean. That might be something to ease Reba's guilt and leave her free to love Brock. Can't wait for the next one!
Madame de Coeur chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
Please update soon! :))
Reba-Brockfan chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
I think that Jack is suspicious of Reba and Brock. He was BJ and Brock's marriage counselor. My theory is that BJ was already suspicious of Brock and Reba. That's why she set Reba up with Jack. That's why she's dragging her feet on the divorce. Why else would she call Reba to find out where Brock was. She's wiser than she seems. Update soon!
Chatte578 chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
I don't think Jack has the right to be upset over Brock and Reba's relationship after what he did to her. Their divorce she has a right to fall in love and move on with Brock even if his divorce isn't exactly final yet.
crazy4reba chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
I have really been enjoying this! Brock and Reba are so great together, I'm glad she finally allowed Brock to make a move. I like the little twists in the personalities of the supporting characters. So you say ur working on an update ? ;)
Reba-Brockfan chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
This was awesome! I loved that Brock and Reba got to spend an evening alone together. What's happening with Brock's divorce? I thought that they filed already. Why is BJ still trying to save things. Update soon!
Chatte578 chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
taking Jack back would be a big mistake he already cheated on her with two different women what's not to say he won't do it again. Its nice to see she's finally letting her guard down toward Brock i wonder where this kiss is leading to.
lljon chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
I'm loving this story. Keep it going. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Chatte578 chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
aw poor ol' Brock who would of known his wife was the unfaithful one now him and Reba share some ground.
Olivia Rollins chapter 8 . 7/12/2012