Reviews for Into the Fading Light
Mute-Rhapsody chapter 19 . 12/15/2009
I remember reading your story a long time ago! I'm so glad I've found it again; it's just as good as I remember it to be.
David Fishwick chapter 19 . 3/20/2009
Brilliant idea and I liked how you wrote Snape and his conversation with Dumbledore about truth and lies. Thanks for writing a cool plot.
I'm Not The Weakest Link chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
good
milee chapter 6 . 7/26/2003
Thrilling and wonderful!
Ariana Deralte chapter 19 . 11/21/2002
I'm laughing at that ending to tell you the truth. Nice story, well weaved. You've got a flare for dark drama. Cheers.
Coesius chapter 19 . 10/3/2002
YESSSS! THANK GOD!

Snape's the old greasy git again... Well, kind of.

About the story, I'm out of adjectives to describe how much I love it but if you ever decide to be a goddess or something just email me and I'll be the first to worship you. :P

love,

coesius
Coesius chapter 8 . 10/3/2002
ARRGHHHHH! I'm soooo angry with myself and my damn old computer! I'd been away for a while, (my comp broke down- I've got a new laptop now hurray!- and been abroad etc.) then I came back and uploaded some stories, y'know milady Erised, like the Farewell and all. But I missed out on all these! So what happens today- I go and decide to take a look at your profile to see if there's anything- AND bloody hell!

So, I've been sitting by my computer for hours reading all your new stories(which are by now not so new) and re-reading the old ones(as in very old) as well. I haven't been revieweing because I was planning to finish all and then send you an email but after seeing the A/N in this chapter. ARGH! I'm soo frustrated.

Oh well, damn, here I am now and the decision is over. I'll just read on and see which side you made Sevvie choose. If I had read it in time I definitely would've said Albus- because that's the most fascinating side of Severus- how despite all he is still on the side of the Light and to just go and make him into a simple villain no matter how powerful would strip him of his depth. But of course I have no say in it now. oh damn...

*sigh* I'm reading on now. I just hope he chose the Light.

love,

coesius

PS: I will be sending you the email anyways. Wow have I missed reading your stories. They are just the most fascinating and well-written. I hope I'm forgiven for my neglect.
JerseyPike chapter 19 . 9/18/2002
yippie yippie yeah, Snapie got saved. Aww Remus got his love. He deserves that too! I just lurve your long stories. But I am sad that I am about to move onto the last one in the Dark Prince series. You know you have to make more. :) *~Who's the shrub?~*
Beidy chapter 19 . 8/7/2002
Oh wow, that was a really well planned out, well writen story!
Moria Polonius chapter 19 . 8/3/2002
I fnally took my time to finish your brilliant story. The last time I read it I was at Snape making a choice and I couldn't make the choice if I want him to go good or bad. For few chapters you had me thinking he's evil... and then the twist. Well, I love the outcome. You actually gave me both.

And the last time... gosh, I can't wait to read the continuation. Modred, huh? Does it mean we all know how would it end? No happy ending for the father and the son?
Gwachaedir chapter 19 . 8/2/2002
WOW. Great story; I love the characterization of Snape as the Dark Prince. Really into the mystique of his character; he's always been one of my favorite characters because of his mystery and his diversity.(Yes, I am a Slytherin). I liked the ending too. You are going to write a sequel aren't you?
Faerfaen chapter 19 . 7/21/2002
Sequil? please tell me theres going to be a sequil! This story was Awesome, good to the last drop! ;)

Jen
smile7499 chapter 19 . 7/17/2002
beautiful, of course. i loved the epilogue. something to look foward to. one complaint. i Ron can't be a Death Eater. nonononono he can't. well. he could, but that would be bad.

*sigh* i seem to be mumbling again. great job!
Terion chapter 19 . 7/17/2002
Whoa... That was...whoa. Just...WHOA. That's all I can say. Whoa. Whoa, whoa, and more whoa.

Shall there be a sequel? *waggles eyebrows and grins*

Cha,

Saerry
tina chapter 19 . 7/16/2002
Whooooo hoooooo! Yay! I loved your ending! You had me worried for a bit!

So, about the epilogue...will there be a sequel? Cause I'm hoping so! :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »