Reviews for Naruto MMORPG
Purestrongpoem chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Great chapter
Armadillo Harris chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Also,I like all the reviews your getting. :) you should check them.
Armadillo Harris chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
It is a good story...We should make out. Give me your soul as well. I love you!
AlbertOHHH chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
this was really good hope you continue on i'm really getting into this
xaburame15 chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
When I saw this in my mail I screamed I was so happy xD
Purestrongpoem chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Great chapter. Lol, Naruto.
Purestrongpoem chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Great chapter. I think Hinata should be an oracle and Neji should be a summoner.
forbiddenfruitunloved chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
who is Naruto gonna be paired with? Tayuya? Hinata should be an Oracle while Neji as a Paladin would be nice...
Ichigo-chan chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Yay. you finally updated! It was pretty good but it wasn't satisfying. It just made me want more chapters! So you better update pretty soon alright?

Hmmm. I want Hinata to be an Oracle! And for Neji how bout a Paladin?(
even if I only know little to nothing about it!)

PS: please construct your other story! also update the 'Normal to the Naked Eye' too! And if u want u can make it a SasuTenNeji xD. Man, am I being overbearing with the requests?

PSS: you know how to contact me.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
... i don't think lee got the point if he killed the boar then... also paladin for negi
Bean Soup chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Oh god, this story is my childhood fantasy in a naruto fanfic. forever love! WOOT WOOT. lol just as a side note i could also imagine tenten as an assassin. just sayin'
Purestrongpoem chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Excellent story.
Ichigo-chan chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Ha. Me again! I think I fell in love with your writings! All of them! It's all unique plus They're fantasies! I love those! Anyway I saw your announcement number 2 in your profile. Hong Kong is part of China right? (hope I didn't sound like a complete know-it-all) I suggest that you put Lee on a different country! It's not fun if they're on the same country! (even if it is separated from China) Oh. I also noticed that, correct me if I'm wrong, you're a NejiTen fan. If you are, GREAT. I love your stories and I hope you can start that new one( the story on posted at your 2nd announcement) I would definitely read it! Hope you can update at least once a week! I can totally say that for a first ffn It's pretty AWESOME! I love this story and I hope you can finish it. Good Luck!
- if you want to PM me just leave a note on my deviantart account. My FFN account got deleted. My account's name is lovecraftwitcheart.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Is naruto going to turn into a woman because of a bug? that neat. also could you reread the shikamaru pov in this chapter in need something...by the way why couldn't you just say he read the manual that the guy gave them it would of been simplier to write...are they beta tester for this game right?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
1)Could you at some point after everyone is introduced have everyone just state all their classes? so we know what they are.
2) Sasuke seem to be enjoying himself it seem
3) Naruko? is Naruto fisherman a woman?