Reviews for Let's Don't Stop 'Till We Bleed
Asshu-chan chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Oh my gosh I know it's been a while since you last updated but I'm in absolute love with this story! (I love me good disabled Castiel with a dark background)
I believe your writing is very good, and other than a few spelling and grammar mistakes, I'd say you're doing just fine. Wonderful, even!
So I really pray to Cas (sorry I felt like being stupid xP) that you update this!
Unrememorable chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
This was amazing. Discovered today. I have all the feels. Please, I want some more. Incapable of functioning properly until there is more.
vixxster2492 chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Hi *waves* just found this story, love love love! (Scary thing is I was listening to my chameleon circuit while reading the last chapter xD) please please write some more, this story is epic!
Makoto04 chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Please-please-please updateeeeee it! :))
I love it soooo much!
Ombre Pluie chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
My godstiel, this is so, totaly, absolutely a marvelous fic!
op chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
what! cas will die of disease. NO! But nonteless, this story it's marvelous!
Danik chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
love it)
firgodes7 chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Great chapter. Looking forward to reading another one soon.
SPNAngelGirl chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Oooh oh oh oh I Do I Do! *jumps up and down excitedly with hand waving I the air* CASBUCKS YEAH! And Cas koodo's to you for having loving Cas AND cabby driver Zacharia! I have to say, in all the roles I have seen him portrayed in this is safely the first time I've seen him as a Taxi Driver :D made me smile madly. Frat story and I can't wait for the next installment! Until next time *salutes*
arghthecat chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Please tell me that Cas isn't dying. If he is, I'll die. This was an emotionally loaded chapter and I can't wait for
your update!
Aliniah chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Oh these two are gonna break my soul. Why oh why can't they pull their heads outta their butts and make each other happy? *sigh* But I can't help but wallow in the drama lol
dizzy38 chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
asfkldj.

I am LOVING this. If I could, I'd review it 6 bajillion more times, because it deserves it that much, I'm totally and completely serious.

With the whole Dean and Castiel being OOC, yeah but, pshaww, you write it fabulously! If anything, the Dean and Cas in this story are almost like completely new characters (and I do NOT mean that in a bad way, I mean it in a "you could totally go out and create a real-life NOVEL with your imagination, you imaginative person you," but you STILL keep those familiar aspects of them that let's me know that it is, in fact, Dean and Cas I'm reading about (you know, aside from their names))!

I also love the way you portray the various SPN characters mentioned throughout the chapters. Although I don't completely agree with some personalities, I can definitely see where a certain viewpoint of that character could place them where they are in the story. A lot of fics, I find, really frak up on that front, so, kudos to you for being awesome!

And the writing. amg. Don't even get me started on the WRITING. Spelling/grammar mistakes I guess I have your beta to thank, Meg, thank you, but the STYLE, the FLOW, the ENERGY, it is just so... *immersive* and skillfully written. I tip my hat to you, HeavensRebel. But the writing, it is just impeccable. You are a MASTER at integrating imagery, and I love it whenever Cas's POV of comes up, it really gives me a perspective of how a blind person sees the world, which is AWESOME (btw did you do any research for that, or are you just really really well-informed lol).

And speaking of POV, the transition from Dean to Cas it quite magnificent, and overall, flawless. The only irk I had, at ALL, with this story (besides the fact that it seems like Cas is gonna die, waah(but your probably gonna incorporate some WABAM TWEEST where Balthy suddenly kicks it and Cas and Dean skip off in the sunset, Cas's mystery illness cured as Balthy sacrificed his own life infiltrating a commie base and stealing the plans for the cure, only to be assassinated a day later after Cas's recovery butwhateveridgafaboutthedogi fitmeanscaslivesamirite?(omgthat'dbeabeautifulending))) was with Dean and Cas's first kiss. Normally, the first kiss in romance fics is like, "aahh, that was well worth the wait oh these beautiful heaviness in my tummy and heart", and, don't get me wrong, there were PLENTY of parts like that in this story, enough to make me swoon and fall over off of my chair in convulsions 'cause feels. and. where was I going with this? Oh, yeah.

Part IV: "The tears come freely now, and there's not much thought between that last word and the quick () brush of the lips Dean's commencing."

?

I didn't get that part. I reread it, and the past sentences, and the next sentences, and then it all together again quite a few times but I was still very confused. I'd like it if you'd check it out and fix whatever's broken if it needs fixing, if only to deter any future confusion from new-readers and possible reviewers. Thanks! If there IS nothing wrong with that part and I am just a picky, stupid son of a bitch, you are welcome to find my address and beat me down with a baseball bat. But I get a ten-second head start to run!

OMG, I don't blame you if you took once glance at this and immediately, TL;DR.

If you want the summary, here it is:

You're awesome. And so is your beta.

I LOVE YOU!
Sincerely,
dizzy38
BattleCryBlue chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
So much love for this. Dying to find out what happens next. Update soon!
Mumu-vworks chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Woah, this story is amazing! I love it! Can't wait for the next update!I hope Dean gets better :)
Aliniah chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Oh my gosh. Are you killing Cas off? Wait don't tell me I'll just keep tissues handy for this fic lol. I was really thinking "Cas this is a terrible first date" and then Cas said it in the story...I laughed like a lunatic. It was really sweet to bring Dean somewhere so personal though. This is a really good story. I'm always excited for updates on it